Buyer can download files without accepting order

manasyewale

According to fiverr policies, Buyer cannot download files before accepting delivery.
Well, I have a major problem and many buyers have been able to directly open source files without actually accepting the delivery.

Luckily I have not been scammed yet but I can see it coming anyday.

How can I prevent this from happening?

Any suggestions are welcomed

According to fiverr policies, Buyer cannot download files before accepting delivery.

Well, I have a major problem and many buyers have been able to directly open source files without actually accepting the delivery.

Luckily I have not been scammed yet but I can see it coming anyday.

How can I prevent this from happening?

Any suggestions are welcomed

Actually, they can download files, it’s just that files in some categories (like graphic design) come with Fiverr watermark (if the feature is activated), and the watermark only disappears after the buyer accepts the order.

• 1 year later...

Actually, they can download files, it’s just that files in some categories (like graphic design) come with Fiverr watermark (if the feature is activated), and the watermark only disappears after the buyer accepts the order.

so when we deliver source file such as .blend file. The buyer can’t download the source file before accepting the order? right?

• 11 months later...

they provided all the details.. 

according to my other buyer & my full time employer , my work is soo much professional and details.

but this both canceled order buyers we saying, they didn't get what they want. I asked them what is the problem & where should I put the changes? But they continuously refused. By keeping in mind that if they accept the order if I continuously reject their Order Dispute & at last if they ready to take my delivery, after that if they intentionally put a disaster review, Than my all the hard work will be gone & others buyer will not come to my. For that at last I canceled the order by myself.

https://www.fiverr.com/a_hoque?up_rollout=true

Screenshot 2022-02-19 140828.jpg

I mostly never share the source file before the buyer confirms that the work is okay or lined up with there requirements. instead I send them screenshots or soft copies of the outcome/result. Which they can view to validate the work. This is beneficial for me since the buyer are mostly not tends to make a revision as when I finally deliver the order. 

Archived