Help to bring my gigs back

urban_creation6

Hi

Is there anyone who can help me with bringing my gigs back to its original position? I have been affected by this issue which has been happening for over 2 months now. My gigs were on page 1 of best selling for over 3 years ( 1 gig about 1 year). 2 months ago all of them are gone to last pages of each category without any reason. Then that means all the stats dropped to 0. I have asked CS many times but they dont give a crap anymore, they reply back with some bull crap!! For over 2 months now, my gig comes back to 1st page for 1 day or few hours then disappears to somewhere at the end of pages for 3/4 days. This has been happening for 2 months now, when gig comes back to 1st page i get orders, when it doesnt then 0 orders.

All my stats are 100% and 5 ratings. Its got nothing to do with performance.

Because i didnt get many orders in last 2 months my gig position dropped too from 2nd line of page 1 to 9th line. Slowly it will keep dropping down at this rate.

Hey man, I took a look at your gigs and most of them are at 4.8 stars. Secondly, most of your gigs have multiple orders in queue.

You guys tell me if this is not an issue then what the hell is it. Gigs come and go, come and go. NOT everyones gig just certain targeted gigs.

Fiverr is still promoting your gigs the way it seems best. Showing a gig with 4.8 stars on the first page just doesn’t seem like a good idea.

Then that means all the stats dropped to 0.

Can you share a graph of your gigs? Cause I doubt they are at 0 or even close to that given you have 12 orders in queue on one gig and 3 more on another one. And again, don’t sweat it too much. Your gigs are still be advertised otherwise you probably wouldn’t have any orders in queue.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ll tell you for sure no one will help you with this problem

It is not a “problem” we can help you with. Gig placement in the search results is entirely based upon gig performance, and only YOU can improve the performance of your gigs.

I have been communicating with support for 6 months now and they respond stereotyped

Fiverr does not manipulate the search results, and certainly not in favor of those who ask for better placement. If you aren’t showing up where you want in the search results, then take the time to connect to your target customers, convince them to hire you, deliver top-quality work, on time, that earns positive reviews. Fiverr is not going to make you successful, nor can we. It’s all on you, and the strategic choices you make to improve your gig performance.

“It is not a “problem” WE can help you with”

whose WE? and who are you? your comments are negative in every single post i have seen.

Do you ever bother reading anyones msg? NO ONE ASKED TO CHANGE GIG PLACEMENT, NO ONE SAID MAKE ME SUCCESSFUL!!

there are 2 3 people here who are just here to talk rubbish. Majority of sellers here only asking to solve this disappearing issue. EITHER LEAVE THE GIG AT THE END and then we can start from there or leave its current position wherever it is.

Its got nothing to do with performance, many sellers here got 100% stats and 5 ratings, they are in a same boat as me.

Hey man, I took a look at your gigs and most of them are at 4.8 stars. Secondly, most of your gigs have multiple orders in queue.

You guys tell me if this is not an issue then what the hell is it. Gigs come and go, come and go. NOT everyones gig just certain targeted gigs.

Fiverr is still promoting your gigs the way it seems best. Showing a gig with 4.8 stars on the first page just doesn’t seem like a good idea.

Then that means all the stats dropped to 0.

Can you share a graph of your gigs? Cause I doubt they are at 0 or even close to that given you have 12 orders in queue on one gig and 3 more on another one. And again, don’t sweat it too much. Your gigs are still be advertised otherwise you probably wouldn’t have any orders in queue.

Hello,

its got nothing to do with performance,4.8 ratings etc non of that caused this issue i confirmed that with CS.

have a look at best selling page 1, my gig was in middle page, now on page 90th i think.

Anyway look at page 1, more than half of the page is full of 4.8 ratings,4.7 as well. Why are they still there in that case?

https://www.fiverr.com/categories/graphics-design/creative-logo-design?source=category_tree&page=1&page_size=48&offset=-9&filter=rating

“It is not a “problem” WE can help you with”

whose WE? and who are you? your comments are negative in every single post i have seen.

Do you ever bother reading anyones msg? NO ONE ASKED TO CHANGE GIG PLACEMENT, NO ONE SAID MAKE ME SUCCESSFUL!!

there are 2 3 people here who are just here to talk rubbish. Majority of sellers here only asking to solve this disappearing issue. EITHER LEAVE THE GIG AT THE END and then we can start from there or leave its current position wherever it is.

Its got nothing to do with performance, many sellers here got 100% stats and 5 ratings, they are in a same boat as me.

As you can see above, my previous message (in this topic) was not in response to you. Your anger and negativity, directed at me, therefore is unnecessary.

Hello,

its got nothing to do with performance,4.8 ratings etc non of that caused this issue i confirmed that with CS.

have a look at best selling page 1, my gig was in middle page, now on page 90th i think.

Anyway look at page 1, more than half of the page is full of 4.8 ratings,4.7 as well. Why are they still there in that case?

https://www.fiverr.com/categories/graphics-design/creative-logo-design?source=category_tree&page=1&page_size=48&offset=-9&filter=rating

Right, can you share an image of your gigs graphs?

There is an issue here. Try to do your best, maintain your return buyers, you can work on your gigs entirely like everything new and just hope for the best. Try not to change all gigs though, so you can compare and experiment. This is what I intend to do. All my gigs too are on the last page. my gigs were scattered within pg1-7 in 2 categories, but now all in 2nd to the last page.I tell you it was not a mere coincidence or any algorithm … Not all gigs should be placed in a page listing(last or 2nd to the last page) even in different categories

There is an issue here. Try to do your best, maintain your return buyers, you can work on your gigs entirely like everything new and just hope for the best. Try not to change all gigs though, so you can compare and experiment. This is what I intend to do. All my gigs too are on the last page. my gigs were scattered within pg1-7 in 2 categories, but now all in 2nd to the last page.I tell you it was not a mere coincidence or any algorithm … Not all gigs should be placed in a page listing(last or 2nd to the last page) even in different categories

Only my best selling gig had negative feedback, so that gig went to last page, then all the remaining gigs automatically gone to last page. Not sure what the hell to do now

for 3 months i have been trying everything, delivered everything in a High quality, all stats are 100% now and 5 star ratings.

They have put restrictions on all my gigs

• 2 months later...

Hi

i checked your profile deeply. you are doing Great. All I’m trying to do is giving your work “Huge Respect

Reason: i can see all the hard work through your profile and much appreciate that

circle back to your Request: Literally here NO ONE 100% knows why gigs are going down in search results.

Its an massive Algorithm of Fiverr . there are Reasons behind that. and we all clearly accepts that we don’t know 100% exact Reasons

i know its hard to relax in this situation ." But you have to stick with the Game"

thank you

Beautiful speech. But it is so annoying being stocked at the last page for 3 months now.

Archived