Help to bring my gigs back

urban_creation6

another thing i dont understand here is that people are defending fiverr without any reasons!!! this whole bloody topic is to HELP ME bring my gigs back. Not to argue and talk about some rubbish things here.
Again i am not asking to rank me higher, give me sales etc non of this.
All i want is that my gig to stop disappearing to end pages and just remain where it is. Either stay at page 40th or page 1 and then let the performance decide the ranking. My performance is all 100%, i maintained everything in past 2 months but there is no luck.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another thing i dont understand here is that people are defending fiverr without any reasons!!! this whole bloody topic is to HELP ME bring my gigs back. Not to argue and talk about some rubbish things here.

Again i am not asking to rank me higher, give me sales etc non of this.

All i want is that my gig to stop disappearing to end pages and just remain where it is. Either stay at page 40th or page 1 and then let the performance decide the ranking. My performance is all 100%, i maintained everything in past 2 months but there is no luck.

Hi

i checked your profile deeply. you are doing Great. All I’m trying to do is giving your work “Huge Respect

Reason: i can see all the hard work through your profile and much appreciate that

circle back to your Request: Literally here NO ONE 100% knows why gigs are going down in search results.

Its an massive Algorithm of Fiverr . there are Reasons behind that. and we all clearly accepts that we don’t know 100% exact Reasons

i know its hard to relax in this situation ." But you have to stick with the Game"

thank you

Hi

i checked your profile deeply. you are doing Great. All I’m trying to do is giving your work “Huge Respect

Reason: i can see all the hard work through your profile and much appreciate that

circle back to your Request: Literally here NO ONE 100% knows why gigs are going down in search results.

Its an massive Algorithm of Fiverr . there are Reasons behind that. and we all clearly accepts that we don’t know 100% exact Reasons

i know its hard to relax in this situation ." But you have to stick with the Game"

thank you

Its an massive Algorithm of Fiverr

How do we know that though? How many lines of code is it? Maybe it’s very few lines of code but just using info that isn’t public.

in programing we use word “massive” for really complex, highly encrypted set of codes.

And how do you know it’s really complex/massive if you haven’t seen the code/algorithm? Why would it be highly encrypted (if it’s running on the server side and only Fiverr employees have access)?

I believe you are not the only one affected by this issue. This might have something to do with changes in algorithm. If this is the case, the CS will not tell you anything because they don’t want to reveal how their algorithm works. Try to figure it out yourself, watching gigs that went up in rank and why. Try to see if price is the issue, keywords, etc. If you don’t find a way, the simple fact that you don’t sell enough will bring your gig even lower to the point where you won’t have any moments where your gig appears on first page. No idea why you sit like that for 2 months and hope it’s a bug, if CS said it was not.

And how do you know it’s really complex/massive if you haven’t seen the code/algorithm? Why would it be highly encrypted (if it’s running on the server side and only Fiverr employees have access)?

have you ever code custom applications? how many programing languages you know?

i didn’t say that i know the algorithm. in simple i just said its an highly encrypted and complex thing which is holding all these “performance system

have you ever code custom applications? how many programing languages you know?

i didn’t say that i know the algorithm. in simple i just said its an highly encrypted and complex thing which is holding all these “performance system

have you ever code custom applications?

Yes

i didn’t say that i know the algorithm. in simple i just said its an highly encrypted and complex thing

So if you don’t know the algorithm and haven’t seen the code, you can’t really say it’s a massive/highly complex thing. Also you still haven’t said why it’s “highly encrypted”. In what way are they encrypting the code?

have you ever code custom applications?

Yes

i didn’t say that i know the algorithm. in simple i just said its an highly encrypted and complex thing

So if you don’t know the algorithm and haven’t seen the code, you can’t really say it’s a massive/highly complex thing. Also you still haven’t said why it’s “highly encrypted”. In what way are they encrypting the code?

well. i don’t know why you folding this thing in ‘negative pack’

i still stick with my above statements as i have years of experience and we all have our own “perceptions” so don’t take it personal. if you really want to learn then just jump into Linux systems and language like python (off-course basic language also like PHP etc)

and for now. it seems like this conversation is converting into endless “debate”

so I’m out now… enjoy the party please

thank you

well. i don’t know why you folding this thing in ‘negative pack’

i still stick with my above statements as i have years of experience and we all have our own “perceptions” so don’t take it personal. if you really want to learn then just jump into Linux systems and language like python (off-course basic language also like PHP etc)

and for now. it seems like this conversation is converting into endless “debate”

so I’m out now… enjoy the party please

thank you

I’m not making it personal I’m just saying while it could be complex/massive, it might not necessarily be (since we haven’t seen the code/algorithm(s)).

eg. They use sql etc. Doing a sort using sql on multiple things (maybe they’ve given each thing a weight or sort on this, that and something else) shouldn’t be all that complex. It’s probably more complex that that but it may not be overly complex once it knows what sort option has been requested and all the fields it’s going to sort on (with any weights set).

eg. something like SELECT x, y from table_name order by column1, column2, etc.

I’m not making it personal I’m just saying while it could be complex/massive, it might not necessarily be (since we haven’t seen the code/algorithm(s)).

eg. They use sql etc. Doing a sort using sql on multiple things (maybe they’ve given each thing a weight or sort on this, that and something else) shouldn’t be all that complex. It’s probably more complex that that but it may not be overly complex once it knows what sort option has been requested and all the fields it’s going to sort on (with any weights set).

eg. something like SELECT x, y from table_name order by column1, column2, etc.

When it comes to Fiverr, always include money in the algorithm and you will have a clear picture. I’m curious if the website creation gigs on top of the graphic design ones have something to do with it. Maybe created 2 months ago? 🙂 Or it could be some of the negative reviews he got in the past 2 months, or the ghost survey on his buyers who didn’t use/like the logo.

Its an massive Algorithm of Fiverr

How do we know that though? How many lines of code is it? Maybe it’s very few lines of code but just using info that isn’t public.

I’m glad to see your Interest.

well first point is. SQL is Database variant. and database only stores data in the form of queries. they do not trigger functions like “if” and “else”.

if you have some free time then please give a try for “fun” and create a small algorithm for forcing “x” object in “y” place in “z” time in your local or live server.

you will get the basic idea how things actually work and how hard is that. just try to imagine the codes behind the algorithm which runs this entire marketplace. (this is why i used the word “massive” above)

lastly… due to your below statement

Maybe it’s very few lines of code but just using info that isn’t public.

i use the word “highly encrypted” its an common sense. if you don’t want the users to access an particular thing then what will you do? off-course. you will encrypt that

i hope this will make sense now.

thank you again.

I’m glad to see your Interest.

well first point is. SQL is Database variant. and database only stores data in the form of queries. they do not trigger functions like “if” and “else”.

if you have some free time then please give a try for “fun” and create a small algorithm for forcing “x” object in “y” place in “z” time in your local or live server.

you will get the basic idea how things actually work and how hard is that. just try to imagine the codes behind the algorithm which runs this entire marketplace. (this is why i used the word “massive” above)

lastly… due to your below statement

Maybe it’s very few lines of code but just using info that isn’t public.

i use the word “highly encrypted” its an common sense. if you don’t want the users to access an particular thing then what will you do? off-course. you will encrypt that

i hope this will make sense now.

thank you again.

and database only stores data in the form of queries

Surely the data is more stored in the form of tables and fields.

you will get the basic idea how things actually work and how hard is that. just try to imagine the codes behind the algorithm which runs this entire marketplace. (this is why i used the word “ massive ” above)

Though we were talking about just the ranking algorithm, not the entire marketplace.

you will get the basic idea how things actually work and how hard is that. just try to imagine the codes behind the algorithm which runs this entire marketplace. (this is why i used the word “ massive ” above)

Though we were talking about just the ranking algorithm, not the entire marketplace.

yes. wonderful

tables and fields are just containers. the main data are always in the form of Queries inside tables

if we exclude the “ranking system” then what will left is this market? see. the most important feature is ranking system.

if we exclude the “ranking system” then what will left is this market? see. the most important feature is ranking system.

if we exclude the “ranking system” then what will left is this market?

Lots I’d say. Gig creation, modficiation, moderation, messaging, orders, everything.

if you have some free time then please give a try for “fun” and create a small algorithm for forcing “ x ” object in “ y ” place in “ z ” time in your local or live server.

I don’t really get what you’re asking but surely it has plenty of time to update its search index etc. It doesn’t have to do all this in real-time. All it has to do in near-real time is give the user a list of gigs in the sort order Fiverr has determined. It could do lots of other things a lot more slowly (updating that index, deciding which keywords a gig should be ranked high for etc.).

if we exclude the “ranking system” then what will left is this market?

Lots I’d say. Gig creation, modficiation, moderation, messaging, orders, everything.

if you have some free time then please give a try for “fun” and create a small algorithm for forcing “ x ” object in “ y ” place in “ z ” time in your local or live server.

I don’t really get what you’re asking but surely it has plenty of time to update its search index etc. It doesn’t have to do all this in real-time. All it has to do in near-real time is give the user a list of gigs in the sort order Fiverr has determined. It could do lots of other things a lot more slowly (updating that index, deciding which keywords a gig should be ranked high for etc.).

thanks for answering your own statement

why we create gigs? and modify them with our Best abilities. for only the sake of “Ranking”.

anyway. wish you best of luck.

cheers.

thanks for answering your own statement

why we create gigs? and modify them with our Best abilities. for only the sake of “Ranking”.

anyway. wish you best of luck.

cheers.

Thanks. Though I’d say we create gigs mostly for orders. Yes we may modify them to have better ranking (or to help the buyer etc so they have more details about what are gig is for, to specify the best pricing etc…).

NO ONE ASKED FIVERR TO GIVE ME SALES!!

i clearly asked them to resolve this issue, 200000000% there is an issue, i have many sellers here who are facing same issue, fiverr ignoring it because they got different plans in future, they want to get rid of senior sellers and soon offer some Automatic software to make ready made designs.

If a seller is doing well and maintained position for 3 years then you have no right to mess their account up, unless seller is doing something wrong or breaking rules or performance is crap. In my case NON OF THIS HAPPENED.

Why are you arguing with me?

i have asked for a help but instead you doing this, i have noticed this about you on many other topics, all you do is take fiverrs side and argue with the sellers. Are you their agent?

Hey, I understand how you feel. But there’s something that you must understand. There’s basically nothing much that can be done to an algorithm. I was on the first page of my category for months. About two or three days ago, I noticed that my gigs have dropped considerably. Maybe to last page. I don’t really know. Still making sales though. We have no power over the algorithm. You can be doing well, and it would send all the way back to the last page. Here’s what I think you can do:

1. Don’t depend on the algorithm; try to reach out to a wider range of customers beyond Fiverr and make them purchase your services.

2. Always keep in touch with your repeat buyers. That way, you get to have jobs during the time that the algorithm starts acting up.

Basically, don’t depend on Fiverr’s algorithm. It’s always changes.

i understand what you guys are saying and i dont depend on it. Thats why i have waited for 2 months but that didnt work. In that time i provided everything properly, followed every rule, all stats are 100%, ratings 5. I did all that just to sort the stats out. Non of that matters in my opinion. If it did then my gigs wouldnt come back for few hours then disappear to last page next day, this has been happening for 2 months non stop. I reported it to CS but they dont give a duck!!!
You guys tell me if this is not an issue then what the hell is it. Gigs come and go, come and go. NOT everyones gig just certain targeted gigs.

i understand what you guys are saying and i dont depend on it. Thats why i have waited for 2 months but that didnt work. In that time i provided everything properly, followed every rule, all stats are 100%, ratings 5. I did all that just to sort the stats out. Non of that matters in my opinion. If it did then my gigs wouldnt come back for few hours then disappear to last page next day, this has been happening for 2 months non stop. I reported it to CS but they dont give a duck!!!

You guys tell me if this is not an issue then what the hell is it. Gigs come and go, come and go. NOT everyones gig just certain targeted gigs.

I don’t know Why You are complaning…I can see you have 11 orders already in Queue

I have the same problem )
Gigs were in the top sales ever rating 5.0
in one day everything was gone
and this is a fiverr problem
I’ll tell you for sure no one will help you with this problem
I have been communicating with support for 6 months now and they respond stereotyped

I have the same problem )

Gigs were in the top sales ever rating 5.0

in one day everything was gone

and this is a fiverr problem

I have been communicating with support for 6 months now and they respond stereotyped

It is not a “problem” we can help you with. Gig placement in the search results is entirely based upon gig performance, and only YOU can improve the performance of your gigs.

Fiverr does not manipulate the search results, and certainly not in favor of those who ask for better placement. If you aren’t showing up where you want in the search results, then take the time to connect to your target customers, convince them to hire you, deliver top-quality work, on time, that earns positive reviews. Fiverr is not going to make you successful, nor can we. It’s all on you, and the strategic choices you make to improve your gig performance.

Archived