What is the actually requirement for fiverr pro account?

szl016

Question

I don’t understand what is the actually requirement for fiverr pro account? I have over 5-year work experience. Yes, I have a problem to have only one marketplace to show my skill. I don’t what can I do? Is there any study degree to need to get a fiverr pro account?

16 answers to this question

I think Fiverr pro are for industry giants, those that are regarded to be very popular in their area of profession. And coming to think of it, I don’t believe you should see them as a threat or a challenge, after all not every buyer can afford to pay $1k+ for a project he can do for a far lesser amount.

Excellent point! Those gigs are for an entirely different market and audience.

Just because you do the same deliverables as someone, that doesn’t mean they are your competitor. If you have a strong business, you’re tailoring many variables to who you are targeting and serving, not trying to be everything to everyone.

Ahhhh… but they DON’T allow you to reapply. You are stuck in an infinite loop that says you have already applied and have been rejected. It does not tell you what you did wrong, nor allow you to correct. You are just told you have submit and been rejected.

I was rejected too a few years ago and didn’t re-apply. But they said I can apply whenever I want.

With that in mind, if they have enough people in that category you want to apply for, then they will close applications for a while.

As far as I know you can apply again if you want. You are not stopped from applying again. They just won’t guarantee the second time you will become a Pro seller…

Ahhhh… but they DON’T allow you to reapply. You are stuck in an infinite loop that says you have already applied and have been rejected. It does not tell you what you did wrong, nor allow you to correct. You are just told you have submit and been rejected.

Fiverr Pro takes selling on Fiverr to the next level. Fiverr Pro is an on-demand global marketplace, where exceptional, hand-vetted sellers can offer their services to engaged business buyers. As a buyer, this gives you access to the highest-caliber talent, an all in one place and for affordable prices. As a seller, this means new business channels, and even more opportunities to succeed on Fiverr.

Wow I am a Pro seller and I didn’t know I was special 🙂)

Jokes aside, yes you need to have branded CV.

Oh, maybe you were given the badge in error. You should probably hand it over to me. 😉

I just read your bio. Impressive. Your CV must be very good. 🙂

Fiverr Pro is extremely tough to qualify for. Fiverr is looking for exceptional people who have proven themselves to be outstanding in their field. Fiverr tends to accept to the program those who have an impressive body of work – often for reputable clients – and those with influence on the web or on social media. Education can also count in a seller’s favour.

One Fiverr Pro member is Rob Janoff, the guy who designed the Apple logo. Another is Damien Walter, a writer who frequently pens articles for The Guardian, CNN, and Buzzfeed. Hopefully these two examples show you the kind of seller Fiverr had in mind when they created Pro.

While there’s no concrete criteria for Fiverr Pro (that we know of), a seller will need to prove they’re a cut above the average if they want to be awarded Pro status. It’s something the vast majority will never achieve.

The process makes no sense. I submit a link to my portfolio, submit links to awards I have won for my designs, submit links to Linkedin and my history as an artist… and I was rejected. I looked at who they have down as “Pros” in my industry, and it is fanbases art wannabe with no agency or studio experience let alone award winning work on a national level. What is more, once you apply and they make a decision, you are locked out and can not apply again, nor are told as to just “how” they reached their decision. The process makes little sense.

As far as I know you can apply again if you want. You are not stopped from applying again. They just won’t guarantee the second time you will become a Pro seller…

The process makes no sense. I submit a link to my portfolio, submit links to awards I have won for my designs, submit links to Linkedin and my history as an artist… and I was rejected. I looked at who they have down as “Pros” in my industry, and it is fanbases art wannabe with no agency or studio experience let alone award winning work on a national level. What is more, once you apply and they make a decision, you are locked out and can not apply again, nor are told as to just “how” they reached their decision. The process makes little sense.

Fiverr Pro is extremely tough to qualify for. Fiverr is looking for exceptional people who have proven themselves to be outstanding in their field. Fiverr tends to accept to the program those who have an impressive body of work – often for reputable clients – and those with influence on the web or on social media. Education can also count in a seller’s favour.

One Fiverr Pro member is Rob Janoff, the guy who designed the Apple logo. Another is Damien Walter, a writer who frequently pens articles for The Guardian, CNN, and Buzzfeed. Hopefully these two examples show you the kind of seller Fiverr had in mind when they created Pro.

While there’s no concrete criteria for Fiverr Pro (that we know of), a seller will need to prove they’re a cut above the average if they want to be awarded Pro status. It’s something the vast majority will never achieve.

great answer:heart_eyes:😍

I think Fiverr pro are for industry giants, those that are regarded to be very popular in their area of profession. And coming to think of it, I don’t believe you should see them as a threat or a challenge, after all not every buyer can afford to pay $1k+ for a project he can do for a far lesser amount.

the name you mentioned are real awesome people. I mean they are outstanding. There should a common guideline of experienced people

hahha… I go through that. But as I understand it’s not easy. Maybe they accept to have a degree on the service

Archived