Cannot change phone number on fiverr 2024

i have requested to change my current phone number on fiverr many times but it has not been resolved. I have verified with ID card on fiverr

Support fiverr responded to me many times but did not focus on my problem. I provided a very accurate old phone number and verified my ID card identity

How to remove the above notification every time I click on Edit Phone

How to what number can I call fiverr directly?

2024-05-21_144247.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

i have requested to change my current phone number on fiverr many times but it has not been resolved. I have verified with ID card on fiverr

Support fiverr responded to me many times but did not focus on my problem. I provided a very accurate old phone number and verified my ID card identity

2024-05-21_144247.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

23 minutes ago, hafa3d said:

How to contact the support team? 

I sent 10 requests to email support@fiverr.com but they Does not support me to change my phone number

Why have you sent 10 emails regarding your only one issue? 1 email was enough to do that.

Anyhow, try to create a ticket then if email is not working: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets 

P.S. Create only 1 ticket. Do not send multiple requests/messages to the Customer Support. Just wait for their response.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

51 minutes ago, hafa3d said:

How to what number can I call fiverr directly

2024-05-21_144247.jpg

Hi, Hafa3d

51 minutes ago, hafa3d said:

2024-05-21_144247.jpg

Hi, Hafa3d

Contact the Support Team. They are very friendly. They will give the solution.

• Like 5