Blocking buyers on fiverr

cootie3dwootie

If you mouse over a message from the buyer, at least on the inbox page, there is the report and spam links. One of those at least used to give the option to also block the buyer, but only from messaging your inbox. To block them from placing orders, you have to visit the buyer’s profile and block them from there. But that can only be done after they have already placed an order.

If you mouse over a message from the buyer, at least on the inbox page, there is the report and spam links. One of those at least used to give the option to also block the buyer, but only from messaging your inbox. To block them from placing orders, you have to visit the buyer’s profile and block them from there. But that can only be done after they have already placed an order.

One of those at least used to give the option to also block the buyer, but only from messaging your inbox.

The last time I used that option, when I checked the buyer’s profile after that, it said that they were blocked and could neither message me nor order from me.

Archived