Question about delivery times?

diamondleopard

Hello,

I hope this is in the correct category. I am sure someone will update it if it is not.

I have a question about extending the delivery time on one of my orders. I have a client who purchases videos from me very often. I use several voices over artists who create the voice over and send it to me and then I finalise the video and send to the client. It’s mutually beneficial and it means it’s much easier for the customer than having to order the voiceover separately. My problem, however, is the voice-over artist will not be in the office for a couple of days and so my order will be late. I have told the customer and he is very happy to wait so there is no problem there.

I am keen on not having my stats affected due to late delivery, my question is what is my best option to avoid bad stats on a late delivery?

• Should I contact the resolution centre?
  • I thought of maybe adding an extra of “Additional Time” Which is free but would add 2 days. Is this allowed or forbidden? I wanted to ask here so I didn’t get into trouble.
  • Is there a button somewhere that the customer can click to extend the order time?

Thank you for all your help guys x

Kind regards x

Hello,

I hope this is in the correct category. I am sure someone will update it if it is not.

I have a question about extending the delivery time on one of my orders. I have a client who purchases videos from me very often. I use several voices over artists who create the voice over and send it to me and then I finalise the video and send to the client. It’s mutually beneficial and it means it’s much easier for the customer than having to order the voiceover separately. My problem, however, is the voice-over artist will not be in the office for a couple of days and so my order will be late. I have told the customer and he is very happy to wait so there is no problem there.

I am keen on not having my stats affected due to late delivery, my question is what is my best option to avoid bad stats on a late delivery?

• Should I contact the resolution centre?
  • I thought of maybe adding an extra of “Additional Time” Which is free but would add 2 days. Is this allowed or forbidden? I wanted to ask here so I didn’t get into trouble.
  • Is there a button somewhere that the customer can click to extend the order time?

Thank you for all your help guys x

Kind regards x

I thought of maybe adding an extra of “Additional Time” Which is free but would add 2 days

There is an easier way. Just go to your order page, and on the top right-hand side, you will see a button to access the resolution centre. Just go in there and choose the option that you require. The options available to you in the resolution centre are pretty self-explanatory.

But, remember, your customer will have to approve this request for extension BEFORE your current order timer runs out. If not, your on-time delivery % will get affected.

I thought of maybe adding an extra of “Additional Time” Which is free but would add 2 days

There is an easier way. Just go to your order page, and on the top right-hand side, you will see a button to access the resolution centre. Just go in there and choose the option that you require. The options available to you in the resolution centre are pretty self-explanatory.

But, remember, your customer will have to approve this request for extension BEFORE your current order timer runs out. If not, your on-time delivery % will get affected.

Thank you for this information, will this change of the order affect my stats in a negative way at all?

Archived