Fiverr works really badly

I want to talk to you about fiverr:

• I have 1 account in February 2019. It works very well and I earn more than 7,000 in 2 months.I met a customer and they asked me to send the source file to them and then they took it and left nothing for me,I told fiverr but they only protect buyers. After 2 days, my account is marked with violation of the terms and my account is not working. I didn't do anything wrong and fiverr just explained that the account violates the terms, it's absurd. Fiverr's way of working really depressed me, my account was only 2 months old and earned over 7000 with more than 100 orders. It was locked.
  • after 1 day I created the second account, it was really good, in just 1 week I made nearly $ 1000.
    I just received a message from fiverr that is an account that violates the terms while I’m not doing anything.
    I’m really sad about how fiverr works.
    I decided to find a better online job for me.

I want to talk to you about fiverr:

• I have 1 account in February 2019. It works very well and I earn more than 7,000 in 2 months.I met a customer and they asked me to send the source file to them and then they took it and left nothing for me,I told fiverr but they only protect buyers. After 2 days, my account is marked with violation of the terms and my account is not working. I didn't do anything wrong and fiverr just explained that the account violates the terms, it's absurd. Fiverr's way of working really depressed me, my account was only 2 months old and earned over 7000 with more than 100 orders. It was locked.
  • after 1 day I created the second account, it was really good, in just 1 week I made nearly $ 1000.

I just received a message from fiverr that is an account that violates the terms while I’m not doing anything.

I’m really sad about how fiverr works.

I decided to find a better online job for me.

after 1 day I created the second account

Did you get the permission from Customer Support to create a new account? If not, that’s why it got banned.

You would really need to offer more details before anyone could comment here, What were you offering? What reason did Fiverr give for closing your account? - Things like that

I did nothing wrong here

I only received 1 message from fiverr notifying the account of the violation of the terms

Vào Th 2, 13 thg 5, 2019 lúc 01:45 cyaxrex via Fiverr Forum fiverr_forum@discoursemail.com đã viết:

I did nothing wrong here

I only received 1 message from fiverr notifying the account of the violation of the terms

Vào Th 2, 13 thg 5, 2019 lúc 01:45 cyaxrex via Fiverr Forum fiverr_forum@discoursemail.com đã viết:

Did the email from Fiverr say anything about which terms the account was in violation of?

When you sent the source file to the buyer was that through the order page or Fiverr’s message system?

Did you ask for any ratings? When you say the buyer left nothing for you do you mean the buyer cancelled? Did you only create the 2nd account after the 1st was locked?

I did nothing wrong here

Oh well, case closed.

Clearly there has been a great injustice here. I hope things work out for you.

I’m really disappointed with fiverr

This account is only active for 6 days and I have earned nearly $ 1,000, there are 2 active orders and 2 customers are preparing to send me new jobs

Vào Th 2, 13 thg 5, 2019 lúc 02:03 cyaxrex via Fiverr Forum fiverr_forum@discoursemail.com đã viết:

This account is only active for 6 days and I have earned nearly $ 1,000, there are 2 active orders and 2 customers are preparing to send me new jobs

Vào Th 2, 13 thg 5, 2019 lúc 02:03 cyaxrex via Fiverr Forum fiverr_forum@discoursemail.com đã viết:

And you’re not answering any questions, you just keep repeating the same complaints, so nobody can even guess what really happened and what was the rule you broke, if any.

You say you want to talk about Fiverr, but you’re not really talking, you just keep repeating yourself.

after 1 day I created the second account

Did you get the permission from Customer Support to create a new account? If not, that’s why it got banned.

It is locked before I create a new account

and my new account has a new email, nothing related to the locked account

There is no violation

There is no violation

Do you have the full message from Fiverr about the first account that said you violated the terms of service? If it didn’t specify exactly what you did wrong you could have contacted CS through support@fiverr.com.

Did you ever communicate or send anything through email to buyers? Did the buyer’s order (who you sent the source file to) complete or did they cancel it or did they not start an order with you?

Do you have the full message from Fiverr about the first account that said you violated the terms of service? If it didn’t specify exactly what you did wrong you could have contacted CS through support@fiverr.com.

Did you ever communicate or send anything through email to buyers? Did the buyer’s order (who you sent the source file to) complete or did they cancel it or did they not start an order with you?

I only worked in fiverr because I understood fiverr’s principle, the order was complete but they asked fiverr to cancel the order, and fiverr followed them.

And you’re not answering any questions, you just keep repeating the same complaints, so nobody can even guess what really happened and what was the rule you broke, if any.

You say you want to talk about Fiverr, but you’re not really talking, you just keep repeating yourself.

There is no violation

And you’re not answering any questions

They don’t need to. They did nothing wrong, remember?

My guess is that they were selling something against TOS. After all, they clearly haven’t read Fiverr’s TOS. If they had, they would have not created a second account.

The whole “I made $7K in 2 months” doesn’t make sense either. Not all of that would have finished clearing by the time the first account was closed. There is no “how will I get my money,” though. There is just the repeated rambling of what sounds like a tape recorder stuck on repeat.

If the OP can’t understand why it might be necessary to provide more details, I doubt they were banned on a whim.

And you’re not answering any questions

They don’t need to. They did nothing wrong, remember?

My guess is that they were selling something against TOS. After all, they clearly haven’t read Fiverr’s TOS. If they had, they would have not created a second account.

The whole “I made $7K in 2 months” doesn’t make sense either. Not all of that would have finished clearing by the time the first account was closed. There is no “how will I get my money,” though. There is just the repeated rambling of what sounds like a tape recorder stuck on repeat.

If the OP can’t understand why it might be necessary to provide more details, I doubt they were banned on a whim.

I understand all fiverr’s TOS, I sell everything legally.

I only regret that my 2nd account has been active for 6 days and fiverr informs me that it is in violation of the TOS and it limits my account.

While I have 2 orders made and 1 customer, fiverr is really coming to an end

I only regret that my 2nd account has been active for 6 days and fiverr informs me that it is in violation of the TOS and it limits my account.

While I have 2 orders made and 1 customer, fiverr is really coming to an end

Ok, buddy, let’s try this again…

What did Fiverr tell you that you did wrong in the message they sent you when they blocked your first account, because I can assure you they DID tell you the reason. Fiverr does not block accounts that do nothing wrong, so you clearly DID do something wrong. What did Fiverr tell you that you did to break the TOS with your first account?

And, yes, you definitely broke the TOS when you created a second account. The TOS is clear that you can only have one account. You had two. Rule broken.

Please answer our questions if you want us to assist you.

You did things wrong. What did Fiverr tell you that you did wrong?

Ok, buddy, let’s try this again…

What did Fiverr tell you that you did wrong in the message they sent you when they blocked your first account, because I can assure you they DID tell you the reason. Fiverr does not block accounts that do nothing wrong, so you clearly DID do something wrong. What did Fiverr tell you that you did to break the TOS with your first account?

And, yes, you definitely broke the TOS when you created a second account. The TOS is clear that you can only have one account. You had two. Rule broken.

Please answer our questions if you want us to assist you.

You did things wrong. What did Fiverr tell you that you did wrong?

they text me that you violated the TOS. And they didn’t reveal what I violated?

they text me that you violated the TOS. And they didn’t reveal what I violated?

And they didn’t reveal what I violated?

Yes, they did. Please try again.

What was the message Fiverr sent you when they told you of your TOS violation?

And they didn’t reveal what I violated?

Yes, they did. Please try again.

What was the message Fiverr sent you when they told you of your TOS violation?

Our system identifies some issues with your account activity regarding the integrity of our market.

To keep your account safe, and to protect our market, your account is temporarily disabled.

To reactivate your account, please contact our excellent customer support.

For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

Thank you,

Fiverr team

Our system identifies some issues with your account activity regarding the integrity of our market.

To keep your account safe, and to protect our market, your account is temporarily disabled.

To reactivate your account, please contact our excellent customer support.

For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

Thank you,

Fiverr team

To reactivate your account, please contact our excellent customer support

That’s really what you should have done - contacted support instead of creating the new account. They might have reactivated it for you.

When you contacted them you could also have asked them for more details on what you did wrong if you didn’t know.

To reactivate your account, please contact our excellent customer support

That’s really what you should have done - contacted support instead of creating the new account. They might have reactivated it for you.

When you contacted them you could also have asked them for more details on what you did wrong if you didn’t know.

If I reactivate my account, can I keep the gig with my reviews?

If I reactivate my account, can I keep the gig with my reviews?

I would be VERY surprised if Fiverr reactivated your first account. You broke the rules with that account, and you opened a second account that was also clearly against the rules. You don’t seem to be in Fiverr’s favor at the moment. You can ask them, but it might be wise to prepare for the fact that Fiverr’s actions may not be overturned.

Archived