Fiverr works really badly

You definitely do something wrong, that’s why fiverr suspended your account. You didn’t describe anything clearly. Which service you provide that you earn $1000 in a 6 days? Its looks really suspicious.

You definitely do something wrong, that’s why fiverr suspended your account. You didn’t describe anything clearly. Which service you provide that you earn $1000 in a 6 days? Its looks really suspicious.

Maybe the gig was the one with the title “Create 3d floor plans and furniture,sketch model and revit”. Though I think that had a base price of $5 and 8 reviews a couple of days ago so maybe packages or custom orders were used.

Sellers literally don’t have a say on fiverr.

Buyers are always right .

you ,as a seller need to be extra careful dealing with anyone here.

even on this forum!

This is almost entirely false. Sellers have complete control over how their gigs look, how they are presented, the prices those services are offered for, the best gig image to represent each service, full marketing opportunities (so long as the seller is willing to put in the effort), how well a transaction goes, all on-site communication with a buyer, which projects they respond to in the buyer request section… the list goes on.

Clearly sellers have a great deal of “say” on Fiverr.

If you take this approach, you’re never going to make a profit. Buyers have to adhere to the terms of any gig, as well as the terms clearly listed in the TOS. Learn to say no, and the good buyers will respect you for it.

even on this forum!

Is this a dig at the people who didn’t agree with you in your other forum topic? You made some poor choices, and people pointed that out… Just because other people disagree with you, does not mean they have done anything wrong that requires, “extra care”.

This is almost entirely false. Sellers have complete control over how their gigs look, how they are presented, the prices those services are offered for, the best gig image to represent each service, full marketing opportunities (so long as the seller is willing to put in the effort), how well a transaction goes, all on-site communication with a buyer, which projects they respond to in the buyer request section… the list goes on.

Clearly sellers have a great deal of “say” on Fiverr.

If you take this approach, you’re never going to make a profit. Buyers have to adhere to the terms of any gig, as well as the terms clearly listed in the TOS. Learn to say no, and the good buyers will respect you for it.

even on this forum!

Is this a dig at the people who didn’t agree with you in your other forum topic? You made some poor choices, and people pointed that out… Just because other people disagree with you, does not mean they have done anything wrong that requires, “extra care”.

This has nothing to do with anyone that didn’t agree with me on other topic .I was ignorant and I created those topics because I wanted to know better,and Now I do!

I appreciate all those people and their contributions.

please stop heating up the polity.

This is about what i’ve read/heard and what i’ve experienced too.

well, my contribution can’t even help the OP cos he has been sanctioned for violating TOS already.

This has nothing to do with anyone that didn’t agree with me on other topic .I was ignorant and I created those topics because I wanted to know better,and Now I do!

I appreciate all those people and their contributions.

This is about what i’ve read/heard and what i’ve experienced too.

well, my contribution can’t even help the OP cos he has been sanctioned for violating TOS already.

I’m not heating up anything. Your comment that people need to “be extra careful dealing with anyone here even on this forum” came across as being directed at others – particularly after your recent topic where people disagreed with you. If you use common sense in your interactions here on the forums, you won’t have to “take extra care”.

There wasn’t really a need for you to bring this up, which is why I responded to it.

I’m not heating up anything. Your comment that people need to “be extra careful dealing with anyone here even on this forum” came across as being directed at others – particularly after your recent topic where people disagreed with you. If you use common sense in your interactions here on the forums, you won’t have to “take extra care”.

There wasn’t really a need for you to bring this up, which is why I responded to it.

Alright man.

thanks for pointing that out . my bad

I have nothing against anyone on here.

Everyone has been helpful 😀

Our system identifies some issues with your account activity regarding the integrity of our market.

To keep your account safe, and to protect our market, your account is temporarily disabled.

To reactivate your account, please contact our excellent customer support.

For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

Thank you,

Fiverr team

Did you ask support why it was banned? We keep asking you and so far have not gotten an answer.

Did you ask support why it was banned? We keep asking you and so far have not gotten an answer.

It seems there’s something he’s not willing to disclose here. lol

I see the fact that details of what the violation was for are being withheld as a red flag. Only the words “I did nothing wrong” are repeated. Coverup and complete denial.

I see the mention of creating a second account as a red flag.

I see the mention that in the first week of creating the second account it earned $1000 as a red flag.

I see the mention of earning $7000 in the first two months as a red flag. OP correct me if I’m wrong please.

Fiverr works when you follow the rules. This isn’t a free for all, there are things you’re not allowed to do, such as creating second accounts.

For example, I know Fiverr hates empty deliveries, such as a web link, so I started doing screenshots to create portfolio samples. While empty deliveries haven’t gotten me warnings in the past, why take a chance?

Or you can anticipate problems by delivering a word document and a pdf, or a JPG and a PNG, whatever your need might be.

But having two accounts is a HUGE violation of TOS (Terms Of Service).

Your fellow Fiverr sellers will not engage with rhetoric. They will engage with a rational argument, which you have not provided.

It’s clear you feel Fiverr wronged you and are saying unsubstantiated, irrational things to try to defame the company in retribution. It’s not working. You just look unreasonably angry, immature and unprofessional.

Please only come to the forum with supported arguments, not defamatory rhetoric.

Maybe the gig was the one with the title “Create 3d floor plans and furniture,sketch model and revit”. Though I think that had a base price of $5 and 8 reviews a couple of days ago so maybe packages or custom orders were used.

I think there is a temptation when someone is upset about getting a violation to exaggerate a few things to make it sound as if the penalty was unjust.

I think there is a temptation when someone is upset about getting a violation to exaggerate a few things to make it sound as if the penalty was unjust.

Though I’ve just noticed there was also a gig called

“Do model , exterior and interior and rendering vray sketchup” with a base price of $50, 5 reviews so maybe it could have earned more, eg. if it had packages.

Though I’ve just noticed there was also a gig called

“Do model , exterior and interior and rendering vray sketchup” with a base price of $50, 5 reviews so maybe it could have earned more, eg. if it had packages.

I always try to give the person the benefit of the doubt if at all possible but usually end up running into brick walls.

Definitely. The irony is that it just cements our feeling that the punishment was actually just.

It is locked before I create a new account

and my new account has a new email, nothing related to the locked account

There is no violation

It is locked before I create a new account

and my new account has a new email, nothing related to the locked account

There is no violation

If you have created your second account without getting permission from Customer Support first, you have violated the rules.

That;s why I asked whether you got the permission from Customer Support to make a new account.

Quite interesting… You created two accounts and both of them got “Quick Success”… $7000 in two months and around $1000 in a week?
This rarely happens for newbies… Are you involved in purchasing reviews, spending lots on money on your gigs to gain quick exposure and ranking?

Archived