Gig denied *then* account disabled

madlancer3

I recently joined Fiverr and created 3 gigs. Used screenshots/exports and a video of my own creation for each gig. My resume, cobbled it together in PowerPoint, and exported to video.

The 3rd gig was denied because Support deemed it “not original”. Created a ticket and explained it was mine and based on previous work, and asked for an explanation. 5hrs later, a ticket was created. After 10 more minutes, they sent an email saying I’ve been banned for violating TOS.

SRSLY?! Violating TOS for using my content and questioning the infallibility of Fiverr’s Support?

■■■■■■■ awesome.

If you use a rude language, would be the problem too, try to be kind with fiverr, they don’t like ofenses. If they get that you have another fiverr account, would be the reason too.

What’s so rude about “kindly clarify especially since your team did not flag the other two gigs”?

Those were the exact words on my email. Their response was to disable my account. Where is the ■■■■■■■ explanation in that?

So yes, in this instance, I can be as ■■■■■■■ rude as I want.

I recently joined Fiverr and created 3 gigs. Used screenshots/exports and a video of my own creation for each gig. My resume, cobbled it together in PowerPoint, and exported to video.

The 3rd gig was denied because Support deemed it “not original”. Created a ticket and explained it was mine and based on previous work, and asked for an explanation. 5hrs later, a ticket was created. After 10 more minutes, they sent an email saying I’ve been banned for violating TOS.

SRSLY?! Violating TOS for using my content and questioning the infallibility of Fiverr’s Support?

■■■■■■■ awesome.

My resume, cobbled it together in PowerPoint, and exported to video.

Your contact information in resume may be the reason.

What’s so rude about “kindly clarify especially since your team did not flag the other two gigs”?

Those were the exact words on my email. Their response was to disable my account. Where is the ■■■■■■■ explanation in that?

Why being rude to forum users? We’re sellers and buyers, we had nothing to do with your account being disabled.

Hello, while it’s true that at this point you have nothing left to lose, aside from the ability to use the forum, cussing in messages is not allowed. I don’t know the reason your account got banned but they don’t have much patience if you haven’t read the terms of service and come across as belligerent.

They just decide to get rid of the account when this happens.

Why being rude to forum users? We’re sellers and buyers, we had nothing to do with your account being disabled.

I might be mistaken but none of my posts cussing wasn’t directed to any of you.

Agenciawem implied I was rude to Support, I simply addressed his/her perception.

Hello, while it’s true that at this point you have nothing left to lose, aside from the ability to use the forum, cussing in messages is not allowed. I don’t know the reason your account got banned but they don’t have much patience if you haven’t read the terms of service and come across as belligerent.

They just decide to get rid of the account when this happens.

That’s the thing, I didn’t violate anything on the TOS. No contact info on either my profile or the video, except for my name. Samples were previous jobs outside Fiverr. I didn’t even link any personal sites except for an empty Behance account (because Fiverr insists I add a portfolio).

The only time I ran into any problem was after I asked for an explanation.

So does it mean Fiverr Support is, like I said, infallible?

That’s the thing, I didn’t violate anything on the TOS. No contact info on either my profile or the video, except for my name. Samples were previous jobs outside Fiverr. I didn’t even link any personal sites except for an empty Behance account (because Fiverr insists I add a portfolio).

The only time I ran into any problem was after I asked for an explanation.

So does it mean Fiverr Support is, like I said, infallible?

Well, then behance link might be a problem because it’s not allowed. Fiverr had a list of websites that they allow but as I recall behance is not one of them.

Well, then behance link might be a problem because it’s not allowed. Fiverr had a list of websites that they allow but as I recall behance is not one of them.

Then they’re stupider than I thought. A bunch of sites are on the registration form or set up page. Behance, Dribbble, etc.

I’m supposed to link one of them so I can hit 70% [Fiverr] profile completion — the minimum required — before I can create gigs.

Archived