Best tricks for lifetime fiverr success

livingprime

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/26/2019 at 10:29 AM, bestintheword said:

Thanks for your in-depth analysis

BTW I am having 10 reviews and 14 orders in just 1 month

My comment was about someone claiming being an expert in ranking gigs, but actually didn’t have any experience, or just not enough.

BTW, what does your sales have to do with the original post (which my comment was related)?

Thanks for your in-depth analysis

BTW I am having 10 reviews and 14 orders in just 1 month

My comment was about someone claiming being an expert in ranking gigs, but actually didn’t have any experience, or just not enough.

BTW, what does your sales have to do with the original post (which my comment was related)?

Just sharing my experiences

If you still feel so, sorry for posting it here

@xuntes

The comment about number of his reviews I did was because a sellers with almost no experience, shared his “guide” to rank a gig. First his tips wasn’t ture, second he wasn’t in the first page, third he had no experience to give credibility to his tips.

It’s kinda weird taking just part of my comment with no context like you did.

You don’t need to ask sorry, but if you will comment someone else message, I suggest taking the whole context, not just convenient parts of this

None of these tips, unfortunately, will rank your gig to the 1st page.

I see you are 2 years on fiverr and have only 20 reviews, if these tips would work, I believe you would have a lot more.

So my suggestion is, to not believe in everything you see at internet.

Fiverr uses a complex algorithm to rank the gigs, and no seller knows how it works. The most we can understand about this that the ranking is based on gigs performance. More than this is just speculation, which in this case I would take care, since it seems this rank tips are not working with your gigs.

Fiverr success key has a secret algorithm, Fiverr works with has own terms and change every day i mean Fiverr refresh has algorithm every day 🙂

so Stop wasting your time to take shortcuts, there is no shortcuts in real life, just give your best and treat your every client and feel him he is a special for you 🙂 Fiverr eyes is everywhere :smile:

(i am replying coz i like your answer/article)

Thank you,

Pruthviraj

On 6/27/2019 at 2:25 PM, pruthviraj_varu said:

so Stop wasting your time to take shortcuts, there is no shortcuts in real life, just give your best and treat your every client and feel him he is a special for you Fiverr eyes is everywhere

Again, I don’t understand this. What does it have to do with the original post? It seems just a random comment.

I have almost 5 years at fiverr, with more than 10 thousand sales.

I thank your tip, but I know how fiverr works.

And like I said to others, maybe people should do their homework before comment others messages. Or at least fit it in context.

By the way, I didn’t create this article, and I don’t aprove this too. There are many tips that aren’t true, or there is no way to know if it works.

Hello there,
Thank you so much for the tips. Quick question though: Is it allowed to add a photo on the gallery with my portfolio on it?
In my case, I am a social media manager, is it a good idea to screenshot my work samples which means the content I’ve created for facebook pages?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Thank you so much for the tips. Quick question though: Is it allowed to add a photo on the gallery with my portfolio on it?

In my case, I am a social media manager, is it a good idea to screenshot my work samples which means the content I’ve created for facebook pages?

No, only sellers’ orders can go in the portfolio gallery. Sellers can’t add to that gallery.

• 2 weeks later...

OP you have to pay more attention to the message and not the messenger or how the message was delivered.

It’s normal for people to laugh over what they deem impossible, unimaginable, cocky or rather strange. I believe you would do likewise.

However, the most important thing is to work on the corrections they pointed out on your gig. We all learn everyday.

Success!!!

I have tried all of these tips but in vain . The fact is that the top rated sellers on fiverr also offer their services for 5$, so who would take a risk of working with new individual when they have high ranked professional ready to work for them within their budget.

On 7/30/2019 at 7:28 PM, goharaligohar said:

I have tried all of these tips but in vain . The fact is that the top rated sellers on fiverr also offer their services for 5$, so who would take a risk of working with new individual when they have high ranked professional ready to work for them within their budget.

Price is only one factor in a buyer’s decision.

A true professional isn’t going to buy something simply because it’s cheaper or reject you simply because you cost more. A true professional will buy what he can see will yield him the best return for his specific situation. There is an endless array of buyer personas and business goals. It’s helpful to be the best person for that particular confluence of factors.

A business that tries to be everything to everyone will probably only succeed if they undercharge and work for non-professionals. You can reach buyers if you specialize in a topic/niche/goal that has low-competition with high demand. Remember that ranking in your category (with or without filters) is only one way to be discovered. A lot of people likely use search. Plus, you can generate leads and sales yourself outside of Fiverr if you learn how to do it.

Yes these TRS get a lot of sales, but that doesn’t mean very much if you’re working for a very poor wage. And most of their buyers are likely non-professionals, many of whom are problematic to deal with. Problematic people adore ridiculous bargains and don’t care if people aren’t living well.

• 3 weeks later...

So, if everyone does this they will all get on the first page? That’s impossible. Everyone can’t be on the first page and there’s no magic formula. Remember there are loads of factors in your ranking that have nothing to do with performance.

It’s fine to make suggestions, but it’s not appropriate to make guarantees that aren’t possible and certainly aren’t substantiated.

I like your idea. Everyone can not get to the first page even if they are using the same working strategy. There must be something to add additionally to what you have seen and then outrank them. So even if you pour all the tricks or steps here not everyone will still be on the first page. Nice Idea Mum.

• 1 month later...
On 9/28/2019 at 7:27 AM, livingprime said:

now i am going to give the tips from 1st to last for opening a perfect gig on fiverr.

I think those could help a little. Thousand of the gig are following those (also quite different tricks) tips. Do we know how many gigs could come on the first page?

Fiverr maintain a very secret complex algorithm to show the searched gig on the pages.

DEFINITELY, it depends on gig. I saw hundreds of gigs that don’t similarities between the gig url and the service they offer, between search tags and the service they offer. Even they use the keywords once or twice in the description.

Evaluate your gig by yourself. Take in account-

• View & Click
  • Click & Order
  • Order & Order Completion
  • Order Completion & Completion in time
  • Complete Order & Feedback
  • Feedbacks & Ratings
  • Order & Recurring order by the previous buyers
  • Order & Cancellation
  • Getting message & Response time

Those are some factors among unknown hundreds.

Archived