Decline order cancelation

mariasereti

You guys really need to learn this big lesson about business:

DON’T GIVE REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON if you did the job! Demand payment. Refuse to give a refund, refuse to give a partial refund, no matter what they say.

Ten dollars is such a tiny amount to give back too. It’s very very sad.

Ya I do it with another market place client.

Refuse to give a refund, refuse to give a partial refund, no matter what they say.

I think this words not for Fiverr buyer. Because Fiverr is only one market place. If buyer contact with CS, without any warning they cancel the order and refund the buyer.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya I do it with another market place client.

Refuse to give a refund, refuse to give a partial refund, no matter what they say.

I think this words not for Fiverr buyer. Because Fiverr is only one market place. If buyer contact with CS, without any warning they cancel the order and refund the buyer.

. If buyer contact with CS, without any warning they cancel the order and refund the buyer.

If a buyer asks for a refund you should contact CS yourself first. Send screenshots of the work you did to them. Tell them you don’t want to cancel because you did the work as requested.

I know some of you are new sellers and are afraid of getting bad reviews so I understand if that is the reason you are fast to cancel an order but in general, don’t do it.

. If buyer contact with CS, without any warning they cancel the order and refund the buyer.

If a buyer asks for a refund you should contact CS yourself first. Send screenshots of the work you did to them. Tell them you don’t want to cancel because you did the work as requested.

I know some of you are new sellers and are afraid of getting bad reviews so I understand if that is the reason you are fast to cancel an order but in general, don’t do it.

but in general, don’t do it.

Ya I don’t like to do. If I’m right I like dispute. 🙂

image.png.76b740f31dee858b90659d9fee0e6867.png

No, you can’t report her.

I think all sellers share your frustration. It’s unfortunate that unenlightened buyers can damage a seller’s stats like this.

The good news is the damage isn’t permanent. The more orders you complete, the higher your completion percentage will rise. In 60 days, this particular incident will be wiped from your profile completely. It shouldn’t even affect your Gig ranking too much (if at all). Cancellations are inevitable on a site like this, so I don’t think Fiverr will hold one against you.

I hope you’re able to bounce back quickly, Mariasereti. Try not to get too down.

Can i report her for that?

No she did nothing wrong. Unfortunately you can’t save this order. Just remember next time you do the job for someone and then they are rude, ask for a cancellations or in some other way try to cheat you politely say no you did the job and won’t cancel, unless you are afraid of a bad review.

No, you can’t report her.

I think all sellers share your frustration. It’s unfortunate that unenlightened buyers can damage a seller’s stats like this.

The good news is the damage isn’t permanent. The more orders you complete, the higher your completion percentage will rise. In 60 days, this particular incident will be wiped from your profile completely. It shouldn’t even affect your Gig ranking too much (if at all). Cancellations are inevitable on a site like this, so I don’t think Fiverr will hold one against you.

I hope you’re able to bounce back quickly, Mariasereti. Try not to get too down.

So in 60 days my completion percentage will be 100% again automatically?

No she did nothing wrong. Unfortunately you can’t save this order. Just remember next time you do the job for someone and then they are rude, ask for a cancellations or in some other way try to cheat you politely say no you did the job and won’t cancel, unless you are afraid of a bad review.

What happens if someone dont accept the order cancellation?

In the Analytics section, you’ll see stats are measured over a 60-day period. After 60 days, this incident will no longer count towards promotions/demotions. Assuming you complete all other orders between now and then, you’ll be back at 100% again, yes.

So lets hope this wont affect my search results and the number of orders i got.

I told her politely that i did some work and since she cancelled the order the right thing is to accept my offer. But she put me on spam and i cant send her messages anymore. God!

I told her politely that i did some work and since she cancelled the order the right thing is to accept my offer. But she put me on spam and i cant send her messages anymore. God!

She got her money back so why would she want to pay you again?

She got her money back so why would she want to pay you again?

She never took any money back. She just cancelled the order and told me to send her the price for what i have done so far

Oh no, that is not good. 😑

In this case, seller means you have to suffer because of buyer negligence and stupidity.

If you accept the cancellation, The order will be canceled and your order completion rate will decrease and cancellation rate will increase which affects a seller profile on a daily basis.

If you decline the cancellation, The order maybe still can get canceled because the buyer can again send you the cancellation request or can directly go to CS in order to cancel the order.

Or

the buyer will mark the order as completed and can leave you the bad star rating which would still affect the seller profile. You can also leave a rating on a buyers experience.

If this happens, you can contact CS, and they can remove the feedback if they find the feedback as not honest feedback. But there is no guarantee that they will remove the feedback.

😐

Thanks for sharing your idea.

Archived