Decline order cancelation

mariasereti

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no, that is not good. 😑
In this case, seller means you have to suffer because of buyer negligence and stupidity.
If you accept the cancellation, The order will be canceled and your order completion rate will decrease and cancellation rate will increase which affects a seller profile on a daily basis.

If you decline the cancellation, The order maybe still can get canceled because the buyer can again send you the cancellation request or can directly go to CS in order to cancel the order.
Or
the buyer will mark the order as completed and can leave you the bad star rating which would still affect the seller profile. You can also leave a rating on a buyers experience.
If this happens, you can contact CS, and they can remove the feedback if they find the feedback as not honest feedback. But there is no guarantee that they will remove the feedback.

😐

Oh no, that is not good. 😑

In this case, seller means you have to suffer because of buyer negligence and stupidity.

If you accept the cancellation, The order will be canceled and your order completion rate will decrease and cancellation rate will increase which affects a seller profile on a daily basis.

If you decline the cancellation, The order maybe still can get canceled because the buyer can again send you the cancellation request or can directly go to CS in order to cancel the order.

Or

the buyer will mark the order as completed and can leave you the bad star rating which would still affect the seller profile. You can also leave a rating on a buyers experience.

If this happens, you can contact CS, and they can remove the feedback if they find the feedback as not honest feedback. But there is no guarantee that they will remove the feedback.

😐

So in any case this is really bad

She asked me to send her an invoice for all the work i have done so far. Can i just change to price of my custom offer? In this case she wants to pay me

Well, I don’t know what are your services cost and how do you calculate the pricing. It’s totally on you. If the customer is saying that they are ready to pay whatever work you’ve done so far. Go for it.

But keep in mind that you cannot ask for 5 star ratings because it violates the terms of Fiverr.

Well, I don’t know what are your services cost and how do you calculate the pricing. It’s totally on you. If the customer is saying that they are ready to pay whatever work you’ve done so far. Go for it.

But keep in mind that you cannot ask for 5 star ratings because it violates the terms of Fiverr.

Do you know how i can change the offer ? I need to avoid the cancel

Do you want your buyer to pay less than the amount the current order is for (but still >=$5)? If so I don’t think it’s possible without cancelling and then creating a new offer / the buyer creating new order.

You might be able to change what the order is for with the resolution center if the buyer agrees to the changes, but not to reduce the price I think.

Thats so bad. And it was not even my fault she cancel it. She jist decided in two hours from the order that she is closing her website.

Yes I understand. I suggest you to contact CS, maybe if they want… This order cancellation will not effect your account. I advise you to contact them. 😊

My oder complete went from 100 to 75%. How bad is that? My client was extremelly rude. I feel sorry for this. I hope my profile wont affect very much.

My oder complete went from 100 to 75%. How bad is that?

Well, it all depends on how you face this and if you were near to Level 1 promotion.

I see you have no level in which case, unless you were looking for promotion this 14th, nothing will happen.

Sorry to hear you’re having problems with cancellations.

Edit to add: If you were looking for Level 1 promotion this 14th, that won’t happen and you’ll need to wait 60 days for it. You’ll also need to bring up your OCR and maintain all stats within Fiverr’s parameters - no less than 90% for OCR, RR & OTD, and no less than 4.7 Rating.

I cancelled the order. The client was the kind of person that couldt really solve a problem with. Anyway. This thing would happen someday i guess. Now i am lower in search results because of this?

Maria

Hi, it’s bad to hear that, but this really happens when buyer want to cancel, there is no way to go. so we need to cancel and go on with the future, this happens to me every month but i am still able to take orders because of my patience and hard work, please keep going, this is business and this happens to every one.

note: Cancellation is better than bad rating.

Hi, it’s bad to hear that, but this really happens when buyer want to cancel, there is no way to go. so we need to cancel and go on with the future, this happens to me every month but i am still able to take orders because of my patience and hard work, please keep going, this is business and this happens to every one.

note: Cancellation is better than bad rating.

Thanks. I feel better now! I hope have orders soon so i can fix this.

She asked me to send her an invoice for all the work i have done so far. Can i just change to price of my custom offer? In this case she wants to pay me

In this case she wants to pay me

Don’t cancel the order. As long as she wants to pay you then make a delivery of the work you have done so far.

You guys are too quick to cancel.

Don’t change the offer. You agreed to do work for a certain price and did it and you should keep the original offer along with the payment for that. Delivery what you did for her.

In this case she wants to pay me

Don’t cancel the order. As long as she wants to pay you then make a delivery of the work you have done so far.

You guys are too quick to cancel.

Don’t change the offer. You agreed to do work for a certain price and did it and you should keep the original offer along with the payment for that. Delivery what you did for her.

I asked her 10 dollars for the work so far and her answer was “i wish i never contacted you”. She was way too rude. I had no other option

I asked her 10 dollars for the work so far and her answer was “i wish i never contacted you”. She was way too rude. I had no other option

Are you kidding, only ten dollars?! Tell her:

I’m sorry but you have agreed to pay only $10 for the work I did and I expect to be paid $10 after doing the work. So no I can’t cancel this.

Then stop talking to her completely. Too bad for her if she regrets it. It’s too late.

The is just unbelievable the way you allowed yourself to be taken advantage of.

You guys really need to learn this big lesson about business:

DON’T GIVE REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON if you did the job! Demand payment. Refuse to give a refund, refuse to give a partial refund, no matter what they say.

Ten dollars is such a tiny amount to give back too. It’s very very sad.

My oder complete went from 100 to 75%. How bad is that? My client was extremelly rude. I feel sorry for this. I hope my profile wont affect very much.

My oder complete went from 100 to 75%. How bad is that?

You was in front of the door of level one badge. Maybe you have to wait for next Evaluation. 😦

Archived