Beware! Fiverr cancels orders without sellers consent and more

somerandomguy83

Well, half is much better than nothing. Great to hear. 🙂 There are several posts too where people said they got some or all of the money back in a chargeback case. It’s always worth talking to support in my experience, even if not everything may go as one wishes.

Well, half is much better than nothing. Great to hear. 🙂 There are several posts too where people said they got some or all of the money back in a chargeback case. It’s always worth talking to support in my experience, even if not everything may go as one wishes.

I am honestly quite surprised and relieved at this point. It’s much more than what I was hoping to get after reading all the Fiverr horror stories and my own previous experience with CS.

Thanks everyone for participating and maybe we all learned something important from this topic today huh, I sure did.

I feel a little bit bad for coming into this prejudiced and angry, but hey, Fiverr could have sent me this message right away, instead of quietly cancelling my order without any explanation and making me wait and brood for almost 10 hours.

Fiverr is responsive to sellers as well as buyers and knows that a percentage of chargebacks are not justified. It’s wonderful to see they are sometimes compensating sellers for chargebacks. I know they do look at each one individually so it’s not always going to happen but does happen when the work was done as promised in fiverr’s judgement.

Archived