Low Sales on October 2018

asifhassanantue

Hello Fiverr Community,
I hope everyone is well and shinning. But I I think I am struggling in this month in terms of sales. The last few month were really good and I made some new buyers and cultivated few regular buyers but in the month of October, nothing is going well.

I am doing everything to get the sales on track but nothing seems to work out still. I have edited few gigs, consistingly sharing my gigs to social platforms and contacting my regular and trusted buyers but everything seems off now. 😔

I hope I can overcome this situation soon enough.

Check out my best seller gig -

https://www.fiverr.com/asifhassanantue/photoshop-remove-background-within-12-hours?gig_id=102618764&utm_campaign=gig_page_banner_1369&utm_medium=shared&utm_source=twitter&view=gig

Happy Freelancing

Hello Fiverr Community,

I hope everyone is well and shinning. But I I think I am struggling in this month in terms of sales. The last few month were really good and I made some new buyers and cultivated few regular buyers but in the month of October, nothing is going well.

I am doing everything to get the sales on track but nothing seems to work out still. I have edited few gigs, consistingly sharing my gigs to social platforms and contacting my regular and trusted buyers but everything seems off now. 😔

I hope I can overcome this situation soon enough.

Check out my best seller gig -

https://www.fiverr.com/asifhassanantue/photoshop-remove-background-within-12-hours?gig_id=102618764&utm_campaign=gig_page_banner_1369&utm_medium=shared&utm_source=twitter&view=gig

Happy Freelancing

contacting my regular and trusted buyers

Contacting regular buyers should be avoided in my opinion. If they need your services they know where to find you. If you do it too much they might consider it spam and report you to CS. Hope the rest of your month goes better.

Archived