What if I failed the fiverr skill test due to slow Internet?

shiv2015

Is it possible that the least score among the top 10% of scorers is greater than 9.2? That’s probably why it is not showing “TOP 10%”. But I am not sure if it is supposed to show top 15% or top whatever % and not just “PASSED” :thinking:

When something is wrong from the beginning, it can’t stand logical reasoning.

In the long run, as the amount of people taking the tests rises, anybody who got rated lower than 9.8 to 9.5 will be shown simply as “passed” - which for itself is weird - but… (there’s always a but) … not everyone who was rated as “passed” would have had a lower rate than the stated above.

Let me put it this way and with simple round numbers to better understand.

Let’s say 100 sellers took X test and 15 of them got 9.8. If only 10% of the sellers with the highest scores will be rated as Top 10% (10 sellers), what happens with the other 5 that also got 9.8? Well, the system will consider them just “passed”… 🤨

May I say, this example can happen… :roll_eyes:

In addition to all the gaps and flaws, this type of test is not for massive evaluation. At best, it could be useful for recruiting personnel or evaluating staff skills.

Go to your profile section view page. see in left side below your skill section. If you are eligible then there will be highlighted text called “Skill Test” given by fiverr. Click on it and select your test topic. It is multiple type questions set of 40 questions.

But make sure you do all this in desktop and bowser is chrome. Good Internet connection is need because it is live test. Once you start you cannot go back cannot do other things means can take screen shots etc…

Initially I have also not seen this but now I am seeing on my profile.

Scoring good marks it will be visible on your profile and fiverr would also promote because they know you are the best candidate.

Thanks for your helpful tips. i have benefit from getting these tips as a new seller.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I want to add up more for other candidate’s convenience. I was attempting the test, in the due course of time, my IDM was asking for a key again and again which I had to close many times. After some clicks, Fiverr retired my test due to clicks on some other window too (even it was of microseconds) So, I have to appear in the test again.

• 3 months later...

After starting the test,I lost my Internet connectivity. And after resuming the Internet fiverr is showing I failed in test.

You can try again. You must wait 24h.

Mam what should i do i started the test twice bcz of the poor network and now i cant have the retake.

It means now i have to wait for three months and my three gigs are struggling to be published uptill then.

• 2 months later...
Guest arthibaskar03

Im facing inactive gigs… I want to take English fiverr test again but I couldn’t take… Can anyone help me?

• 1 year later...

Archived