My Story: From $5 to $3000 a month! My Golden tips for new sellers

kha1ed

This is interesting. But I have not been getting orders. I offer $5 per script. My gig title is catchy and the description is superb. But I am not getting messages not to talk of order. Please can you help me.

It takes time you will have order be patient, send buyer request.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kha1ed

Bro thanks for sharing your experience with us.I looked up your profile and saw I have the same field as yours-Animation.
Bro Did you start making animated videos for 5 dollars?That is insane.That is like a total loss for you bro.But you levelled up so I guess you are happy after that initial hickup.
Thanks for sharing bro.Totally motivated to take you up as my lead here on fiverr 🙂

I am very excited to read your post. It is very helpful. I should ask however, that how did you make it to level two in the short while? Because the requirements for this level may take a while if you earn as little as $4

@kk_studio

These are new rules for levels, I guess they have stared the new system by the beginning of this year. Previously it was completing 50 orders or something like that If I remember correctly.

Inspiring ! Motivating ! But, starting animation for 5, was really hard to get. You did spend lot of time for very small amount of money for sure . good for you. I don’t know that works for every skills also. Anw, good luck !

It was hard indeed, but once you start you will get many orders in a small amount of time. Then you can level up and increase your prices, so $5 for a month of two is enough to get the ball rolling.

Archived