How’s your June selling so far?

chrisdata

No sales for two months now after years of having a successful gig. I don’t know what is happening here.

If you frequently edited your Gig and notice unusually low impressions, getting only repeat customers etc…it might be that your Gig disappeared from search. I read that some of the folks here have had the same issue. Years long Gigs lost sales. If that’s the case, you need to contact CS to check with them

@insects44 thanks for the post for newbie.

Since I’m considered as a old seller here, I realised we only able to control 50% to getting orders.

The other half depend on ‘luck’, which included:

• fiverr marketing your gig category.
  • seasonal sales
  • fiverr system changes
  • gig ranking & displayd depends on fiverr editorial mood

That’s why sometime we get loads of orders, sometimes zero.

Absolutely correct!!

It’s a third week of June. In First week I received no orders. Second week was perfect new clients and good orders. Third Week is below average, old clients and low budgeted orders. I don’t know what’s the matter. But hope that last week of June will be good. :roll_eyes:

I started selling on Fiverr back in April, got 10 orders until now 🙂

The last 4 weeks have been really good to me, but it has been a couple days now with no sales :frowning_face:

Some people tell me that this happens sometimes, it’s the freelancing life, but try to tell that to my anxiety 😬

But I am still hopeful that better times will come, is just that this is my first “drought” after a really good period.

Oh well, lets see what the rest of the month brings…

There is always period of slow or no sales in every business. Although it is disturbing to experience that moment, keep hope alive for you never can tell if a buyer is about to hit the order button on your gig.

Thank you man, It is really just a mix of anxiety and being new at this.

I mean, If I managed to land a few jobs back then when I had no experience, I am pretty sure I can do it again now that I have some good reviews to show right?

Plus, I am not really jobless, I am working on a long-term project ( 114000 words to translate) that will last a couple months, so…

😉

Archived