I opened an account on fiverr with great hopes :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friend… You can send daily custom offers for the buyers requests and you can share your gig on social media…

I am thinking of writing a blog and then direct customer to my freelance marketplace, hope it’ll work, thanks for your advice too, really appreciated it, I’ll try my best to follow what you said 🙂 @exdesigns

I have not decided yet. Still researching. Thinking of PowerPoint animation. How about you?

all the best lovely, well I am a Graphic Designer, but now want to be a full time Freelance UX Designer, I uploaded total of 4 gigs, of them 2 are from Graphic Design related, and rest are from UX related. You can see my gigs on fiverr just typing my username there if you’re curious 🙂 @lovely890

Guest developimage

Hello and welcome. I’m a newcomer as well, and I’ve got similar viewpoints as yours in my mind. I hope to contribute in some way to this great community of dreamers/doers 🙂 In my case I provide digital image editing. Take care mate!

Hello and welcome. I’m a newcomer as well, and I’ve got similar viewpoints as yours in my mind. I hope to contribute in some way to this great community of dreamers/doers 🙂 In my case I provide digital image editing. Take care mate!

Great to see you mate, hope we’ll get order soon 🙂 @developimage

Guest creativeprose

I am new as well… Good luck, no one knows how successful we’ll be. Just have to make the most of every opportunity.

Archived