Fiverrien dream is not dead

Guest jmaxsportmascot

Guest jmaxsportmascot

I actually don’t have any “fiverrian” dream, so to speak. I just treat it as another source of work/income. Would be great to become a TRS though, but the $$ requirement prevents me from becoming one. Too bad!

that sound very achievable to me keep it up you will surly hit that TRS badge an achieve your dream !!

It’s a lot of money. With this amount of money, I can get a nice apartment in Dhaka (capital)

Where I live I can get a house with 30k $ (with all luxury things I need) 10$k for lands 20k $ for the building.

It’s a lot of money. With this amount of money, I can get a nice apartment in Dhaka (capital)

Where I live I can get a house with 30k $ (with all luxury things I need) 10$k for lands 20k $ for the building.

Then I think it’s entirely possible for your dream to come true. The question is, where will you save the money? $30,000 is too much money to keep on your Fiverr balance, but you could make withdrawals every time you reach $1,000 or $2,000.

I actually don’t have any “fiverrian” dream, so to speak. I just treat it as another source of work/income. Would be great to become a TRS though, but the $$ requirement prevents me from becoming one. Too bad!

You can try applying for Fiverr Pro though! 🙂

Guest jmaxsportmascot

You can try applying for Fiverr Pro though! 🙂

too bad im applying for fiverr pro too i hope they can get a way with my profile and give me the badge …wish me good luck guys

How much does it cost to build a home in Bangladesh?

In South Florida, it’s about $288,642, more or less. Other areas of America are cheaper. In Cleveland, Tennessee (30 minutes from Chattanooga), buy can guy a brand new home for $110,000.

Of course, to flip it I would build a second bathroom. Americans families hate sharing bathrooms!

Americans families hate sharing bathrooms!

Correct. When I go to the bathroom I prefer to not have my family with me.

Guest jmaxsportmascot

My Dream is to be a top rated seller. And, Money? It’ll com as by-product. Car OR Home? When money comes.

i hope for you you do both car and home and very soon !

Guest jmaxsportmascot

A glass door with my logo on it, and all of the responsibility that entails.

i hope one day you shear a photo of your class door with us not a photoshop mockup but the real one 😛

Americans families hate sharing bathrooms!

LOL, good one.

I hear that in some cultures they don’t even have running water, but a hole in the ground and you squat over that. I can’t imagine.

Then I think it’s entirely possible for your dream to come true. The question is, where will you save the money? $30,000 is too much money to keep on your Fiverr balance, but you could make withdrawals every time you reach $1,000 or $2,000.

$30,000 is too much money to keep in internet, I have a piggy bank 😉 I will buy a BIG Piggy bank when I can save more.

Guest jmaxsportmascot

$30,000 is too much money to keep in internet, I have a piggy bank 😉 I will buy a BIG Piggy bank when I can save more.

go for it i know its something you can do !

Guest jmaxsportmascot

For now I’m saving to make a travel somewhere, this is my shortest distance Fiverr dream for now 😃

do you travel and do fiverr at the same time ? if so super exited i hope i can do that as well

Archived