Tip for New Sellers - Honesty is the Best Policy

Hi everybody,

I am active_marketer. I am working on fiverr above 1 year. I worked with many clients and gather different experience. Most of client is very helpful and they want you do their work with honestly. One of my client ordered my gig for get 50 people information. When i start work for him, i found only 12 people information but he paid for 50 people information. I submitted this order with 12 people information and say him i found only 12 people information. But that information was accurate. I did that with honesty. The client accepted this order and rated me 5 star review. He was given value of honesty. I have a request to every seller for complete buyer work with honesty. One day your honesty will reach your goal. Because honesty is the best policy.

Best of luck

Thanks

One of my client ordered my gig for get 50 people information. When i start work for him, i found only 12 people information but he paid for 50 people information. I submitted this order with 12 people information and say him i found only 12 people information

Charge for 50, deliver 12?

I’m glad your buyer was happy with it, but your next client might easily cancel or give you 1star rating.

The lesson here should be that promise only what you can actually deliver.

One of my client ordered my gig for get 50 people information. When i start work for him, i found only 12 people information but he paid for 50 people information. I submitted this order with 12 people information and say him i found only 12 people information

Charge for 50, deliver 12?

I’m glad your buyer was happy with it, but your next client might easily cancel or give you 1star rating.

The lesson here should be that promise only what you can actually deliver.

Actually he did’t contact me before placing order. His work was so critical. I knocked him and he provided me his information for complete this work. But He also know this work was so critical. Before submit job i was contact him and he was agree to accept this 12 people information.

Archived