Hello everyone! I'm beginner

Hi everyone! I am Gauthami from India. I joined fiverr recently so I thought a brief introduction of myself in the forum will help me improve my knowledge about the working. I registered myself on this platform to give life to few concepts I know, I am afraid I will lose them in time. I hope I will learn how to get more offers and grow here. I look forward to pay more visits to forum and find tips that help me. I don’t know if it is appropriate to share my gigs here. If possible please do check my gigs. Have nice day 🙂

Hi Gauthami, welcome to the forum. If you click your profile pic in the top menu bar, then the Preferences icon, then on Profile in the left menu, you can add your Fiverr profile URL as “Web Site”, then people who see your posts here on the forum can quickly check your gigs by clicking on your name or profile pic in a post and then the URL link. Have a nice day too!

Hi Gauthami, welcome to the forum. If you click your profile pic in the top menu bar, then the Preferences icon, then on Profile in the left menu, you can add your Fiverr profile URL as “Web Site”, then people who see your posts here on the forum can quickly check your gigs by clicking on your name or profile pic in a post and then the URL link. Have a nice day too!

That’s so nice of you to give me a tip. Thank you. 😍

• 4 months later...

Archived