Should I Quit My Day Job?

shashanewallace

Thank you, glad you liked it. What’s the chart of the life you have or the life you’d like to have?

My experience is that things rarely go according to plan, which is why I hate making plans. LOL

@fastcopywriter I have the same experience 😦 Mu husband is a fan of making plans of everything (engineer, you know…) and I am like: “OKEY, I will TRY!” and again, and again, and again - same scenario 😃 Can’t stick with this habit more than a few days, after a while I don’t even look at these plans because I know that they’ve just missed the reality and it is only frustrating me more 😃

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@fastcopywriter I have the same experience 😦 Mu husband is a fan of making plans of everything (engineer, you know…) and I am like: “OKEY, I will TRY!” and again, and again, and again - same scenario 😃 Can’t stick with this habit more than a few days, after a while I don’t even look at these plans because I know that they’ve just missed the reality and it is only frustrating me more 😃

I totally understand you, I struggle with the same thing. For something to become a habit, it must be done so many times that you feel strange when you don’t do it. Exercise on my own will never be a habit. With a personal trainer? Different story. I love trainers because they make the decisions for you, tell you what to do, how to do it, when to do it. On you’re own you have to be very passionate about exercise (which I’m not), keep track of what you’re doing so you don’t do leg’s day on arm’s day.

• 3 weeks later...

Don’t put all your eggs in one basket, I learned that the hard way. Always have a second, even a third source of income. That way when orders aren’t coming, when you need the money now and have to wait 14 days to get it, you can do something else.

Well, I already quit to my job. And now I am focus on improving my English…

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived