Having fun? No? Try here

eoinfinnegan

So if you are like me, you may have got a bit fed up of a lot of the negativity there has been on the forum lately about Levels et al. Of course some of it is justified but it should not take over everything and definitely not be the primary subject for 3 weeks out of every month!

So as a break from it all, come in here, let your hair down a little and do/say/share something funny.

It can be Fiverr related or not, original or not, true or not - just must be funny.

Normal forum rules about PG13 etc do apply.

Normal forum rules about PG13 etc do apply.

Don’t worry about this rule, No KID is here! 😂

So Ireland is to have it’s worst weather since 1982, the whole country is in a Status Red weather warning.
The natural reaction to this is to ensure that the pubs manage to stay open and this:
https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/christmas-fm-christmas-ireland-12104620

The Christmas Music radio station that operates for 8 weeks over Christmas is back for today to celebrate the snow.
Everywhere else says “extreme weather”
We say “Yay! Snow DAAAAAAY!!!”
Some day Ireland will have to grow up and be an adult country, get a real job and stop sponging off our parents…

xmas-fm.thumb.png.58b6cdc291e740d26a07fc664f5e96d3.png

So Ireland is to have it’s worst weather since 1982, the whole country is in a Status Red weather warning.

The natural reaction to this is to ensure that the pubs manage to stay open and this:

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/christmas-fm-christmas-ireland-12104620

The Christmas Music radio station that operates for 8 weeks over Christmas is back for today to celebrate the snow.

Some day Ireland will have to grow up and be an adult country, get a real job and stop sponging off our parents…

❄️

I bet the hype will turnout to be a fluke.

@offlinehelpers was telling me about this once-in-a-lifetime ‘weather’ phenomenon. I hope you’ve stocked up on the essential supplies, like shaving cream, twinkies, frozen blanket, cabbage etc. LOLz 😃

Archived