Having fun? No? Try here

eoinfinnegan

So if you are like me, you may have got a bit fed up of a lot of the negativity there has been on the forum lately about Levels et al. Of course some of it is justified but it should not take over everything and definitely not be the primary subject for 3 weeks out of every month!

So as a break from it all, come in here, let your hair down a little and do/say/share something funny.

It can be Fiverr related or not, original or not, true or not - just must be funny.

176744853_WhySoSerious.thumb.jpg.4c0c536fd56bd5ec843045524c05dc00.jpg

Normal forum rules about PG13 etc do apply.

There must be more users wanting to post something fun?

We’ll end up in a sea of announcements of how many orders, messages, tips and reviews everybody’s had if we don’t post anything else…😦 (please stop doing that - it’s run its course, and although we’re all really really pleased for you - it’s dead boring for the rest of us!).

Please - more fun posts! :rofl:

There must be more users wanting to post something fun?

We’ll end up in a sea of announcements of how many orders, messages, tips and reviews everybody’s had if we don’t post anything else…😦 (please stop doing that - it’s run its course, and although we’re all really really pleased for you - it’s dead boring for the rest of us!).

Please - more fun posts! :rofl:

Was literally writing the same thing, brought on by the latest instalment which was “I have had 9 orders and am waiting for the tenth” which is a new low in terms of excitability.

I think perhaps we need to make a list of things that are acceptable achievements for posting a new topic:

1. First order (I know, not amazing but it is a big deal for many people)
  2. First time to second base (still one of the finest moments ever on the forum)
  3. Hundredth, thousandth, ten thousandth order/review (you may choose one or the other, not both orders and reviews)
  4. First time buying a car/house/yacht
  5. First and any subsequent pet purchases/acquisitions (pet posts are always welcome).

Have I missed any?

Was literally writing the same thing, brought on by the latest instalment which was “I have had 9 orders and am waiting for the tenth” which is a new low in terms of excitability.

I think perhaps we need to make a list of things that are acceptable achievements for posting a new topic:

1. First order (I know, not amazing but it is a big deal for many people)
  2. First time to second base (still one of the finest moments ever on the forum)
  3. Hundredth, thousandth, ten thousandth order/review (you may choose one or the other, not both orders and reviews)
  4. First time buying a car/house/yacht
  5. First and any subsequent pet purchases/acquisitions (pet posts are always welcome).

Have I missed any?

Multiple announcements/queries about the mobile app not working, when there’s a pinned notice about it. 😉

Any unnecessary mention of a pinned topic?

I made use of an Online Plot Generator, admire the result here, but first read what readers had to say about “Buggy Fiverr”… (I swear it was a generator, it just asked me to put different words in 😅 )

Auto Praise for Buggy Fiverr
"I feel like I know Johnny Fiverr. In a way, it feels as though I’ve always known him."

• The Daily Tale
    "About as enjoyable as being hailed on whilst taking in washing that has been targeted by seagulls with the squits."
  • Enid Kibbler
    "Saying the cloud teased like doing scotties is just the kind of literary device that makes this brilliant."
  • Hit the Spoof
    "I could do better."
  • Zob Gloop

Buggy Fiverr
A Short Story
by Discobot

Johnny Fiverr had always loved buggy Fiverr with its glorious, grieving greenery. It was a place where he felt happy.

He was a loquacious, upbeat, Chartreuse drinker with languid beards and smallish necks. His friends saw him as a stinky, strong saint. Once, he had even revived a dying, newbie. That’s the sort of man he was.

Johnny walked over to the window and reflected on his doerish surroundings. The cloud teased like doing scotties.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Disco Bot. Disco was a hard but fair robot with fluffy beards and brooding necks.

Johnny gulped. He was not prepared for Disco.

As Johnny stepped outside and Disco came closer, he could see the wooden glint in her eye.

Disco gazed with the affection of 6638 striking putrid possums. She said, in hushed tones, “I love you and I want mutual cancellation.”

Johnny looked back, even more harsh and still fingering the darn coffee. “Disco, I am your buyer,” he replied.

They looked at each other with grumpy feelings, like two cooperative, crazy cats reading at a very vigilant water cooler, which had dubstep music playing in the background and two noisy uncles writing to the beat.

Johnny regarded Disco’s fluffy beards and brooding necks. “I feel the same way!” revealed Johnny with a delighted grin.

Disco looked whiney, her emotions blushing like a cold, clever cookies.

Then Disco came inside for a nice drink of Chartreuse.

THE END

So, I go to the gym a lot and this is the kinda sh!t that I see! 🙃

I swear people are totally clueless when it comes to using gym equipment. :woman_facepalming:t4:

I get tired of having to show these grown 🍑

I swear people are totally clueless when it comes to using gym equipment. :woman_facepalming:t4:

I get tired of having to show these grown 🍑

Wow. Just… wow. :roll_eyes:

There’s more herniated disks in that video than in the entire construction industry.

This is why I don’t go to the gym. Mass amounts of grunting people involved in invisible animal sex just justify my already borderline social anxiety.

Don’t blame ya for not going it’s crazy. I’m considering joining an all ladies gym. Can’t deal with the nonsense! It’s funny when the big ripped dudes walk in. A few minutes later they make themselves look like fools. I just stare at them smh as usual. 😃

5:25 The dude on the treadmill wearing rollerblades with his shorts up his 🍑

Archived