My account has been disable by Fiverr team

dearartpkp

You might have gone against Fiverr’s terms and condition.

I’ll suggest you try to contact support and discuss with them what is the actual matter.

They will only find a solution to this issue.

And also the reason behind it.

Thank’s

Deepesh gupta

I’ll suggest you try to contact support and discuss with them what is the actual matter.

Thank’s

Deepesh gupta

Oi. Clearly you have not read the discussion within this topic. The reason for Jonk’s account deletion is already known – Fiverr has informed her of the reasons behind it.

Please read before posting. Writing stuff just to sound intelligent and “helpful” does not help the discussion.

Thank’s

Deepesh gupta

Oi. Clearly you have not read the discussion within this topic. The reason for Jonk’s account deletion is already known – Fiverr has informed her of the reasons behind it.

Please read before posting. Writing stuff just to sound intelligent and “helpful” does not help the discussion.

You clearly know how to make people welcome 😂

Thank’s

Deepesh gupta

Writing stuff just to sound intelligent and “helpful” does not help the discussion

pot-kettle.jpg.fb751180c25c402015caa9efd71942b7.jpg

So fiverr does allow people who have had their accounts banned to come back and make a new account?

So fiverr does allow people who have had their accounts banned to come back and make a new account?

I think it’s on a case-by-case basis, to be honest. Some are denied repeatedly!

The thing is, logan… I actually do write what I write to help people. Your dislike for what I write does not make me wrong. 😉

Your dislike for what I write does not make me wrong.

… but it does mean you are making an assumption that I don’t like what you write. I love what you write. I laugh at every time someone asks how they can get more sales, and then you give advice on how to use hard work marketing, and then they ignore you because you advice does not involve sitting back with no work.

The beauty of non verbal communication. I put that picture for ‘funsies’ for all the people that claim you are “too mean” or “too blunt”. I love it!

Your dislike for what I write does not make me wrong.

… but it does mean you are making an assumption that I don’t like what you write. I love what you write. I laugh at every time someone asks how they can get more sales, and then you give advice on how to use hard work marketing, and then they ignore you because you advice does not involve sitting back with no work.

The beauty of non verbal communication. I put that picture for ‘funsies’ for all the people that claim you are “too mean” or “too blunt”. I love it!

I love what you write. I laugh at every time someone asks how they can get more sales, and then you give advice on how to use hard work marketing, and then they ignore you because you advice does not involve sitting back with no work.

There do, indeed, seem to be a majority of new sellers here on Fiverr who don’t like to hear the truth. They are also the sellers who are most likely to fail.

but it does mean you are making an assumption that I don’t like what you write.

Then I apologize for making that assumption. I am glad you appreciate my advice/responses, and are entertained by the entitled sellers who choose not to take that advice. 🙂

Thank’s

Deepesh gupta

I so agree. It makes the poster look like a 🤡

Hi,
Thanks for all of you. Nice to meet you all.
All this is my fault, and I am lucky Fiverr still gives me permission to create a new account, and this account I created and must return from zero.
No problem, most importantly I still get permission 🙂
This is a lesson for me and maybe for my friends who read this post.
Thank you 🙂

Archived