Let's Groove Tonight

newsmike

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My mommy & daddy danced to this song at a party years ago, and I fell in love with it ever since. ❤️

They don’t make music like this anymore.

Atlantic Starr - Always

That is an entire thread by itself.

• Like 4

That is an entire thread by itself.

WOWzers!

You’ve dropped the 💣

❤️ Chaka Khan.

I was 📚 studying, but I’m here listening to these awesome tunes. I needed a break anyway! 😄

You’ve dropped the 💣 music on us

Like Weezer says, “These are my heart songs” At least the first of many many more.

• Like 3

I myself would have to go with the Jackson 5, but you get no argument from me about EW&F being your choice for best band ever. They were definitely, always, at that top of their game. I still groove to them to this day. Good Post 🎶

Jackson 5 were awesome. I am so pleased that my 14 year old son’s favorite band is EWF. Could be so much worse…

• Like 1

My mommy & daddy danced to this song at a party years ago, and I fell in love with it ever since. ❤️

Atlantic Starr - Always

This is without question an excellent love song. I remember this being the S#@T when it came out, everyone who had a Slow Jams mix tape had this song on it, LOL.

• Like 1

This is without question an excellent love song. I remember this being the S#@T when it came out, everyone who had a Slow Jams mix tape had this song on it, LOL.

Yeah. I could listen to this song over and over and not get bored. 🙂

This is da #1 LOVE song evah! I remember back in the day, the older folks would say

"This is grown folk music" 😅

• Like 2

Yeah. I could listen to this song over and over and not get bored. 🙂

This is da #1 LOVE song evah! I remember back in the day, the older folks would say

"This is grown folk music" 😅

There was another R&B group, Klymaxx, that had a song called " I Miss You". There were out during the same time as Atlantic Starr and " I Miss You" was just as popular as “Always”. If you haven’t heard it, check it out, you might like it.

• Like 3