Let's Groove Tonight

newsmike

What ya’ll know about some Shalamar! :ok_hand:t4:Jody Watley was amazing… still is, and Howard’s Hewitt’s arrogant butt has one of the best voices in the industry, That’s what I am listening to tonight!

Jody Watley was amazing

Man, I remember on the radio we called her Jody “Hotly” Watley.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jody Watley was amazing

I can see why! She is Superrr HAWTTT!❤️ She still looks amazing and she’s 60 or so!

On a side note, I’m sure a lot of fellas were ready and willing to step up as a “new love” …lol. That song was a lot of us girl’s theme song back in the day! It was sassy!

LOL, I wonder what she looks like today? Prolly still gorgeous.

Yeah, and Sade was a looker, too.

Jody looks amazing - she has her own group - minus Howard, and Jeffrey Daniel after their beef – called Shalamar Reloaded. She’s actually 58… just looked it up! She’s holding that 58 down, IMO! 🙂

On a side note I also loved Anita Baker.

Jody looks amazing - she has her own group - minus Howard, and Jeffrey Daniel after their beef – called Shalamar Reloaded. She’s actually 58… just looked it up! She’s holding that 58 down, IMO! 🙂

OMG, yes indeed. Classy, lovely, Huge Voice!!! And insisted on creative control.

OMG, yes indeed. Classy, lovely, Huge Voice!!! And insisted on creative control.

Yaassssssssssssssssssss!! ❤️

Yes totally and apparently she was going through a lot of personal crap – probably added such depth to her songs - in a weird… wrong… right … kinda way 😁

WOW, she looks FABULOUS! Go Miss Jody! 😍

Aging well like a fine 🍷

The hair is 💣

WOW, she looks FABULOUS! Go Miss Jody! 😍

Aging well like a fine 🍷

The hair is :bomb:

Right!? I can only hope to be as fly as her at that age! 😍😍😍

Her hair is on point - makeup… everything! :ok_hand:t4:

And I appreciate that she sings her songs the exact same way as she use to! I hate when an artist - feels compelled to switch up the version that we all loved – as the years go on … and it’s not BETTER 😑

Guest offlinehelpers

Bumped into him a few years ago - he doesn’t look quite the same. 😉

Okay - this song was released 31 years ago - I probably don’t look the same! :rofl:

Archived