Let's Groove Tonight

newsmike

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sophiesvoice

Lest we forget…

Love this one. I’m dancing, too. 😍

Whitney’s voice is so incredible. 💓 she’s wearing.

Whitney’s voice is so incredible

Yes, she was an incredible vocalist. 💝 But that’s saying the same thing you did! 😀

Whitney’s voice is so incredible

Yes, she was an incredible vocalist. 💝 But that’s saying the same thing you did! 😀

LOL, yeah I just noticed since you mentioned it. It’s funny nowadays guys are too damn scared to express their love or feelings. They like playing the guessing/Jedi-mind tricks/whatever kinda games. 😛

LOL, yeah I just noticed since you mentioned it. It’s funny nowadays guys are too damn scared to express their love or feelings. They like playing the guessing/Jedi-mind tricks/whatever kinda games. 😛

guys are too damn scared to express their love or feelings

I think guys are afraid to say anything these days. Only us old guys who just don’t give a damn what people think anymore. It takes a lil Old Spice and a certain attitude to pull it off though. 😎

I think guys are afraid to say anything these days. Only us old guys who just don’t give a damn what people think anymore. It takes a lil Old Spice and a certain attitude to pull it off though. 😎

Oh, come on, Mike. You’re still a young buck. 😁

You’re absolutely right tho!

Most are worried about AGE! Age is only a number for Pete’s sake! The swag and personality are what counts.

Stepping outside of their comfort zone should be a challenge, something they should eagerly accept. Hahahaha at old spice (totally old school scent), I remember my dad and uncles smelling like that stuff. 😷 Although the newer scents are much more yummy smelling now, like this one.

0ceff0b51b15157fe8f9341f4c00ef82d703bee3_600.jpg.6e90af3ef341a622fe6b0e8c0b64363a.jpg

Oh, come on, Mike. You’re still a young buck. 😁

You’re absolutely right tho!

Most are worried about AGE! Age is only a number for Pete’s sake! The swag and personality are what counts.

Stepping outside of their comfort zone should be a challenge, something they should eagerly accept. Hahahaha at old spice (totally old school scent), I remember my dad and uncles smelling like that stuff. 😷 Although the newer scents are much more yummy smelling now, like this one.

3821535872ddf33f9843463b3295279bea53dd82.jpg

old spice (totally old school scent), I remember my dad and uncles smelling like that stuff

Everyone’s dad and uncles smelled that way. Great memories. Occasionally at the store, I’ll pull the top off and take a whiff, just to remember. 😂

Archived