Fiver Made Easy: How to submit a review!

frank_d

OK I just purchased a gig when I noticed something new.

when a buyer submits all the info on the order requirement page, a message appears that the order has started, and a video link is presented to the buyer about how to submit a review.

here’s the video:

Great idea Fiverr! 🙂

Frank, I think this is a wonderful enhancement, to put the private feedback AFTER the review. It really sorts out the confusion, so that our reviews should go back up.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frank, I think this is a wonderful enhancement, to put the private feedback AFTER the review. It really sorts out the confusion, so that our reviews should go back up.

Actually, that video was made 10 months ago.

It’s just now that they decided to serve buyers that video, while on site.

So it’s not super clear to me whether they reverted the sequence, or if it’s just an outdated video.

So it’s not super clear to me whether they reverted the sequence, or if it’s just an outdated video.

Got it - well, if they could reverse the order, I think that would be excellent!

Wow, I had no idea! 😯 I mean, I’ve made several purchases on this website/left reviews, but never noticed the video linkage thingy. I guess it’s just a matter of people taking the time to review a completed gig. 😅

Note: I’ll still send the video you created for deliveries tho.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived