Fiver Made Easy: How to submit a review!

frank_d

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Frank! 😎

awesomepossum1

Thank you so much for putting this explainer video together.

The VO is good, maybe a possibility for you? 😛

Take notes Fiverr this what you guys/gals should’ve done a long time ago.

Thank you @nikavoice

i am too self conscious to offer vos.

I was actually out of my comfort zone while recording for the animation.

there is something else that buyers are not 100% aware of. I did a video for a buyer for reasons related to this and have shared it with others and something has come up. Here is a screen capture.

feedback.png.487cdbc0efd837c1df2f74a137e1c2d1.png

Some buyers do not realize the box titled “what was it like working with this seller” for the public feedback. have you ever seen feedback that is addressed to the seller directly. That’s why. I personally think it needs to be highlighted that this box is for the feedback on the feedback page in that box. Some people do not know what it is. I’ve even had someone ask “where does the feedback go” after sending a video. I think this is another reason people are not leaving feedback.

The other thing people should be aware of is that text in the feedback box. You need to be 100% clear that your description on your gig aligns with your deliverable or you are going to run into problems.I Personally think it should state this is feedback for the seller and then ask " did the seller help you achieve your goal(s)" the way it is worded is going to cause issues. Asking a buyer "why did you order this gig’ in the feedback box I don’t think is going to help with getting a buyer to leave feedback that is constructive for the seller, but that’s my uneducated opinion.

P.S If you think this is hijacking the thread or irrelevant just delete it, don’t move it.

there is something else that buyers are not 100% aware of. I did a video for a buyer for reasons related to this and have shared it with others and something has come up. Here is a screen capture.

Some buyers do not realize the box titled “what was it like working with this seller” for the public feedback. have you ever seen feedback that is addressed to the seller directly. That’s why. I personally think it needs to be highlighted that this box is for the feedback on the feedback page in that box. Some people do not know what it is. I’ve even had someone ask “where does the feedback go” after sending a video. I think this is another reason people are not leaving feedback.

The other thing people should be aware of is that text in the feedback box. You need to be 100% clear that your description on your gig aligns with your deliverable or you are going to run into problems.I Personally think it should state this is feedback for the seller and then ask " did the seller help you achieve your goal(s)" the way it is worded is going to cause issues. Asking a buyer "why did you order this gig’ in the feedback box I don’t think is going to help with getting a buyer to leave feedback that is constructive for the seller, but that’s my uneducated opinion.

P.S If you think this is hijacking the thread or irrelevant just delete it, don’t move it.

I agree. That could be worded in a less confusing way.

In fact I think it should be a blank box.

Thank you, liked and subbed.

And I agree about that box - it´s definitely confusing, should rather say nothing inside the box and the question/header above should have (public feedback, visible to everyone) or something like that. If it could be made clear, why make it unclear.

Hey everyone!

As promised on this thread:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum 92285_1.png

Gig Review process UPDATE

Do you want me to check it for you after you finish to make sure it is ready?

I created a short video tutorial that explains the review submission process to buyers.

Here’s the link to the video:

in text form so you can copy:

(https://youtu.be/LP35Q1ErhLc1)

It’s not perfect, but it will do the trick. 🙂

I tried to make it as friendly as possible, and I even included the “leave a tip” section. 😉

Feel free to share as needed, and let me know if you think I should make more videos.

Maybe a series of video tutorials is a good idea?

Now I need to ping everyone who requested the video:

@misscrystal

@woofy31

@paulmaplesden

@didaralam274

@mcheary

@sajedulshawon1

@thecreativeguys

@jcmcbride

@introguru9

Maybe a series of video tutorials is a good idea?

Great tutorial! Fiverr should be the one that made this tutorial video, so all buyers can see it. It’s soo complicated, and almost no buyer visits here.

If Fiverr doesn’t provide these excellent resources to help sellers, I think it’s a great idea for you to help us out, frank_d!

• 3 weeks later...

OK I just purchased a gig when I noticed something new.

when a buyer submits all the info on the order requirement page, a message appears that the order has started, and a video link is presented to the buyer about how to submit a review.

here’s the video:

Great idea Fiverr! 🙂

Archived