Fiver Made Easy: How to submit a review!

frank_d

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s a nice ad for your services also Frank.

What would your fee be to make a video like that?

It’s free content, and I thought branding it wouldn’t hurt.

There’s no plug anywhere, like come to me for your videos or anything like that.

But it does showcase some of my skills, sure.

I don’t offer that type of video as a packaged service, not yet anyway.

So it’s on an ad-hoc basis for now.

It’s free content, and I thought branding it wouldn’t hurt.

There’s no plug anywhere, like come to me for your videos or anything like that.

But it does showcase some of my skills, sure.

I don’t offer that type of video as a packaged service, not yet anyway.

So it’s on an ad-hoc basis for now.

I think this is brilliant Frank. What would your fee be for something like this?

Great tutorial! Fiverr should be the one that made this tutorial video, so all buyers can see it. It’s soo complicated, and almost no buyer visits here. :roll_eyes:

And you actually have to click Other and type in a response manually if everything was of liking!! I believe a lot of people choose one of the other choices randomly instead of writing private reviews, as the skip button is way too hidden. It should be fast and simple to review a service. Assign 1-5 stars to overall experience, and post an optional text review. Not 3 different text fields, 3 other choices, 3 different 1-5 ratings, skills endorsement etc.

How does Fiverr use the private feedback? Say a gig gets lots of frowny faces, do they give a penalty? Or is that used for TRS eligibility alone? And how does a seller benefit from the private feedback that tells how the service can be improved? :thinking:

@frank_d Thank you for being so kind to share this video with us 🤙

For those testing this video, please chime back and share if its improved your delivery process, experience, etc. Curious to know how effective it is for everyone. 🙂

For those testing this video, please chime back and share if its improved your delivery proces

Yes please! Anyone who sees results please let us know!

it’s right there, under the video preview. (in parenthesis)

@frank_d Seriously Frank this video will help me a lot. Sometimes it’s not easy to explain new buyer about this whole procedure. Let me share my today incident with you, a buyer from Australia placed an order and he was very very new to this platform, after completion of his work he was having difficulty to complete the order using his mobile application, I tried my best and took 3 hours for me to explain him about this procedure he did not even know any basic about computer 😦 Thanks for making this video.

@frank_d Seriously Frank this video will help me a lot. Sometimes it’s not easy to explain new buyer about this whole procedure. Let me share my today incident with you, a buyer from Australia placed an order and he was very very new to this platform, after completion of his work he was having difficulty to complete the order using his mobile application, I tried my best and took 3 hours for me to explain him about this procedure he did not even know any basic about computer 😦 Thanks for making this video.

@pintoo0 That happens a lot probably, that I don’t understand something someone says. I apologize if you were not happy with what I said but I don’t remember it right now. You can message me if you want to discuss it.

I am interested in what you do here and wish you congratulations on your Pro and TRS status!

@pintoo0 That happens a lot probably, that I don’t understand something someone says. I apologize if you were not happy with what I said but I don’t remember it right now. You can message me if you want to discuss it.

I am interested in what you do here and wish you congratulations on your Pro and TRS status!

@misscrystal No No, its okay. Thanks for your congratulations 🙂

he did not even know any basic about computer 😦

i think a video will help a lot in cases like this.

Re: notification

Not sure I remember but glad you were promoted.

Archived