Why buyers are so selfish?

waqas_masood

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes its very possible. but also try to see to that some people do find it difficult here

This site is not right for everyone. It is excellent if you have a very good ability that you can make a nice looking gig for and it’s something people can see immediately that it has a lot of value.

Unfortunately many come here unable to do anything and post things that do not make people want to place an order because it’s easy to see the person basically has no talent or ability.

This site is not right for everyone. It is excellent if you have a very good ability that you can make a nice looking gig for and it’s something people can see immediately that it has a lot of value.

Unfortunately many come here unable to do anything and post things that do not make people want to place an order because it’s easy to see the person basically has no talent or ability.

😅 either way keep up the awesome work, i can see it on your face

yes its very possible. but also try to see to that some people do find it difficult here

but also try to see to that some people do find it difficult here

It’s definitely difficult if you copy someone else’s profile and gig descriptions, and yet claim that you’re a professional writer and that you offer original content.

Guest offlinehelpers

You have great gigs, you can try increasing raising your prices by $5, in every gig where you have at least 10 reviews.

I’m curious about one thing.

“I Will Personalize 5 Animated Locksmith Videos”

Why 5? Why not just one? I will personalize 1 Animated Locksmith Video" or 2 so the client can choose one and reject the other?

Either way, your niche approach is very smart. Those who search “restaurant/locksmith/etc videos” are more likely to find you.

Cheers @fastcopywriter!

It doesn’t take me much longer to do 5 videos than it would do to do 1. I tried offering them where buyers had a choice of the 5 to purchase - it didn’t work I’m afraid. I used to get so many messages to clarify what I was offering it was silly! So the buyers are getting great value - I do agree that I’m potentially missing out on repeat buyers, but have a number of resellers who come back to me on a semi-regular basis.

I decided to only offer gigs where it’s very clear what they’re getting, and there’s no possibility of grey areas where negative feedbacks could occur, so little creativity needed, but happy clients, and a happy me! I’m no spring chicken, and have had the stress that goes with being subjectively judged, so my Fiverr approach suits me. 😉

Thank you for your kind comments about my niche approach - it works for me! I may put some new gigs up in the New Year. 🙂

Every buyers want their work complete in low budget but their work are huge in quantity at least they have to understand sellers and they are not paying to sellers handsome amount! 😥

they are not paying to sellers handsome amount!

And Buyers also don’t understand that Fiverr is taking 20% of our hard earnings.

Guest offlinehelpers

And Buyers also don’t understand that Fiverr is taking 20% of our hard earnings.

Surely 80% of something is better than 100% of nothing, which is what we’d get if Fiverr weren’t around?

It is not rocket science to solve this problem.

Put your prices up by 20% if you are not earning enough…

It is not rocket science to solve this problem.

Then buyers are not happy, they message me to inform that your prices are high.

You set your prices, not your buyers.

If they say they are too high then wish them well with another seller.

I give her 5 points for an appropriate point. Anyone can find out where a profile picture comes from by doing a google search. The same goes for sellers profile and gig description.

Noticed a while back that google seems to have removed allot of fiverr pages from indexing after the new site design. Now i often find more results using other search engines.

Might be a temporary thing.

I will not say that all buyer do same you think, May be some could be, they just want quality of work. Its depends on rating and your experience level. If you have good knowledge and very good experience and you can provide them what they want. They will paid accordingly the task.

On 12/21/2017 at 10:30 AM, bigbeardvo said:

If you’re not willing to compete, build relationships, and market yourself, you won’t succeed on Fiverr (or as a freelancer). Period. I’m a new seller and even I understand this.

But if I have will to complete with high quality work and send it to buyers but buyer will not be satisfied with my work and just want to complete his work in much low price… 😮

On 12/21/2017 at 10:30 AM, papri_modak said:

absolutely right 😕

Thanks a lot to agree with me… I truly appreciate your feed back on my post…

But if I have will to complete with high quality work and send it to buyers but buyer will not be satisfied with my work and just want to complete his work in much low price… 😮

Dear Its just your stating point. Because you are a newbie on fiverr. you just started. At very outset you have to work at very low cost. As you will get good rating and experience. You can charge your gigs price. It would not be custom.

On 12/21/2017 at 11:18 AM, ag151293 said:

Dear Its just your stating point. Because you are a newbie on fiverr. you just started. At very outset you have to work at very low cost. As you will get good rating and experience. You can charge your gigs price. It would not be custom.

Thanks for your kind suggestion! 😮

On 12/21/2017 at 11:19 AM, evanego said:

I can definitely relate to this.

Nice to see your reply on this post! What is your experience till this day with buyers?

I think this goes both ways.

Firstly many sellers here undersell their services. I know of a Seller who offers great malware removal services all in $5 which is cheap according to her expertise. So if sellers moved up a bit, maybe buyers would understand especially if you’re already an established seller and pay you more.

Secondly, don’t bid on buyers who want dirt cheap work, they’ll know eventually with underpaid work, its low quality mostly.I have some great buyers who would go out of the way and order because they know they’ll get what they want and that’s how its supposed to be.

Archived