Don't get order.......(help plz)

Guest avijit92

Guest avijit92

1-Always online 24/7

No.

2-hit 10 bids daily and try to bid fast when the work will upload.

If you are referring to Buyers’ Request, then…

i means when work will upload so your bid should be first .

…this doesn’t matter at all.

3-daily see the impression views and clicks of gigs.if its not going up so delete that gig and make it again with some different style after every 3-4 days if you are not getting orders

No.

4-Respect your clients and always give quality work to clients

On this we agree.

Why don’t agree with number 1

Guest avijit92

It’s impossible to be awake 24 hours a day, every day. 😉

Hahahaha yes but if make it online and set a notification remainder so it’s possible

Guest avijit92

Why don’t agree with number 1

It doesn’t make a bit of difference in terms of making sales.

Ok .but as a new seller this is a little much fact. Because of some buyer sometimes wants to see online now seller.

Guest offlinehelpers

Ok .but as a new seller this is a little much fact. Because of some buyer sometimes wants to see online now seller.

online now seller.

Which you’re not if you’re only pretending to be. 😉

Because of some buyer sometimes wants to see online now seller.

Nope.

I agree with Jovanibrown & offlinehelpers, makes no difference. If I need something now, I turn on the “Available Now” function vice manually clicking each gig to see if seller is online or pretending to be.

Hahahaha yes but if make it online and set a notification remainder so it’s possible

Buyers can smell desperation, and right now, your “advice” – and your gigs – reek of desperation. I would be surprised if you make more than one sale in the next month. 😉

Dial it back a bit, and try being more genuine and professional. Buyers like that.

Guest avijit92

Buyers can smell desperation, and right now, your “advice” – and your gigs – reek of desperation. I would be surprised if you make more than one sale in the next month. 😉

Dial it back a bit, and try being more genuine and professional. Buyers like that.

Ok thanks . But i mean if i keep my fiverr accout makes online via laptop. Then I also keep my fiverr account in mobile. Then if i have any notification on fiverr then i will see on mobile at very short time because in my phone have notification remainder. I set notification remainder on the fiverr apps.

Ok thanks . But i mean if i keep my fiverr accout makes online via laptop. Then I also keep my fiverr account in mobile. Then if i have any notification on fiverr then i will see on mobile at very short time because in my phone have notification remainder. I set notification remainder on the fiverr apps.

Sure, IF someone chooses to send you a message. But being online does not, nor will it ever, guarantee you sales. If buyers want your services, they will place an order, and you will complete it on time for them.

You are a new seller, and this is the month of Christmas, which is the biggest holiday in USA & UK. Most of the buyers in Fiverr comes from these 2 countries. If you go through the forum posts, you can see that even level-2 sellers are not getting orders.
So, be patient and use buyer requests wisely. You’ll get orders eventually.

Cheers!

Guest avijit92

Sure, IF someone chooses to send you a message. But being online does not, nor will it ever, guarantee you sales. If buyers want your services, they will place an order, and you will complete it on time for them.

Ok thanks for help 😃

Guest avijit92

You are a new seller, and this is the month of Christmas, which is the biggest holiday in USA & UK. Most of the buyers in Fiverr comes from these 2 countries. If you go through the forum posts, you can see that even level-2 sellers are not getting orders.

So, be patient and use buyer requests wisely. You’ll get orders eventually.

Cheers!

Yes right bro. 😞

• 2 years later...

try to highlight your services make them bold, in starting mention some blasting offers like you will we use term “By 1 get 1 free” something like this

mention your experience first then mention your services then mention your availability, mention some free offers in starting to get some orders in starting then gradually start working.

The simple tip in starting is “in starting earn money less and earn client more” then a stage will come when you will earn money and clients both at the same time.

Hello,

I always online 24/7, but i Don’t get any single order. Please help me.

Archived