Can I open dispute after 3 weeks?

abdulawal716

I am a new buyer. I was building a blog website and I ordered 250$ for writing some articles. The seller completed the order about 3 weeks ago. Today when I was uploading the content I saw she used some characters and those made the content unique when I searched it on google. She fully copied those contents from different websites. Is it possible to open dispute now?

I am a new buyer. I was building a blog website and I ordered 250$ for writing some articles. The seller completed the order about 3 weeks ago. Today when I was uploading the content I saw she used some characters and those made the content unique when I searched it on google. She fully copied those contents from different websites. Is it possible to open dispute now?

. Today when I was uploading the content I saw she used some characters and those made the content unique when I searched it on google. She fully copied those contents from different websites.

Please explain how you found out she fully copied those contents?

Did you leave any review?

. Today when I was uploading the content I saw she used some characters and those made the content unique when I searched it on google. She fully copied those contents from different websites.

Please explain how you found out she fully copied those contents?

Did you leave any review?

When I marked the content as complete, I searched copying one line and using a software online. Then I was uploading the content in wordpress now. When I looked the preview and I found “q” letter bold. So I replaced it using find and replace. Then I saw a lot error. Then I hand wrote and searched the article and I found it is copied. I am really depressed. The seller got some full 5 star feedback and so I believed her.

For any order related issues it’s probably best to contact customer support directly since the order was already marked as complete.

I have already sent email. Waiting for their reply. Should I open dispute on PayPal? I am a new user. I am not sure how supportive fiverr customer care is.

Talk to customer support regarding this issue.
If you explain the issue clearly with proof then I am sure they will take care of it.

If you open a Paypal dispute, your Fiverr account will be blocked. It is better to use Fiverr’s support system because then the seller will also get a warning or banned etc.

Archived