Why Disabled My Account?

md_sohag

I am creating a second account because of my first account is disabled on this device.
Can’t I use any account in this device?
if I can use, what is this way?

Why? why? and why?

Chris

Chris (Fiverr Customer Support)

Nov 1, 9:55 AM EDT
Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your account being disabled. As stated in our Terms of Service, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community is disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts.

As a result, your account has been reviewed by our Trust & Safety Team, and permanently disabled. Please refer to this link, outlining our Terms of Service.

If you have funds available in your Fiverr account, please contact us 90 days after the date on which you received notification your account was disabled, and we will gladly assist you.

Can’t I use Any Account in this device? 😡

But Why?

can help me?

Guest phantompower

I am creating a second account because of my first account is disabled on this device.

Can’t I use any account in this device?

if I can use, what is this way?

Why? why? and why?

Chris

Chris (Fiverr Customer Support)

Nov 1, 9:55 AM EDT

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your account being disabled. As stated in our Terms of Service, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community is disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts.

As a result, your account has been reviewed by our Trust & Safety Team, and permanently disabled. Please refer to this link, outlining our Terms of Service.

If you have funds available in your Fiverr account, please contact us 90 days after the date on which you received notification your account was disabled, and we will gladly assist you.

Can’t I use Any Account in this device? 😡

But Why?

can help me?

and you ask why you were banned.

Archived