Is it good to copy gig description

via_graphics

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok mate all guys say same things and i do that too but now i am thinking to have only one gig i will delete other gigs.

why Fiverr is so complicated i mean why there are so many algorithms applied fro gig ranking.

why they can not make it simple so a newbie does not have to become a beggar of order and beg in front of a client that they should have my service instead of others i might be low my prices desperately because there is no room for quality works.

now you said that i have all my gigs above 10$ and you said that some buyers looks for small projects if they want small then i can send them custom offers instead of lowering mr gig prices as well

You are asking from fiverr that they will make the alogrithm simple so every new seller get orders even if he don’t know work.

I think alogrithm is great because new sellers need to work hard to gain success. They should send responses to buyer requests and after completing few orders they gain experience with different type of buyers. After that they will be able to handle many buyers at a time

You are asking from fiverr that they will make the alogrithm simple so every new seller get orders even if he don’t know work.

I think alogrithm is great because new sellers need to work hard to gain success. They should send responses to buyer requests and after completing few orders they gain experience with different type of buyers. After that they will be able to handle many buyers at a time

you words are true to some extent but if a skill full person is trying to work here there should be some possibilities for them.

Before plagiarizing or copying anyone’s gig try googling out am sure you will find many more examples of how to present yourself and your gig to the audience. Copying is relatively easy task and that shows your credibility to not do the work. Audience always look out for the unique preposition and every human being has different thinking approach, why not give them your own description & am sure you will end up getting more clients.

Hard work always pays off.
Be unique and be your own boss.

Happy Freelancing!

Regards

Before plagiarizing or copying anyone’s gig try googling out am sure you will find many more examples of how to present yourself and your gig to the audience. Copying is relatively easy task and that shows your credibility to not do the work. Audience always look out for the unique preposition and every human being has different thinking approach, why not give them your own description & am sure you will end up getting more clients.

Hard work always pays off.

Be unique and be your own boss.

Happy Freelancing!

Regards

your reply really helped me a lot thanks! dude

Archived