Is it good to copy gig description

via_graphics

Yes but if i have more gig there are more chances to get more orders

please why are you saying that i will create gigs which will be same to each other i will create different gigs with every thing different

Then don’t worry about it.

i am worreid about only that i wanna know that can i create multiple gigs in same catergory please go ahead read my thread title again

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

listen mate i have dlieverd my my last order 25 days ago and since till now i do not have any order i send request daily but no order

Because you have two gigs in the exact same category. I just checked them out, you offer the same gig with different prices and offerings. (E.g. You give one chocolate for $40 in one gig and you give two chocolates for $40 in the other gig)

Because you have two gigs in the exact same category. I just checked them out, you offer the same gig with different prices and offerings. (E.g. You give one chocolate for $40 in one gig and you give two chocolates for $40 in the other gig)

so what i should do now i have any idea how to get orders

so what i should do now i have any idea how to get orders

I’m not really a professional, but a few tips would be,

1. Since you have orders in both gigs, you might feel like it’s a waste of removing it. Maybe you could change one of the gigs into a totally different one by renaming everything. Before it goes any further.
  2. It might help you to offer a $5 starting price. I’m not really sure whether it would help but it’s always a good option.
  3. All your gigs are starting at a price of above $10. You might lose a lot of customers who are in need of smaller projects.
  4. Descriptions are very small. You can always use google translate or be an active member in the forum. I’ve heard a lot of people gained a good knowledge in English as their second language from the community itself.
  5. Don’t underestimate the Buyers Request section. Don’t always make your offers sound too cheap. Some people don’t look for the cheap material. They look for professional work even if it costs a 100 dollars.

I see that you have five gigs all for the same thing.

I also see that you have an order in your queue in one of them.

I think five gigs for the same thing is about four too many.

Somehow you need to change those gigs to be different things.

It is probably hurting you to have so many identical ones. Try pausing three of them. See if this helps you get orders on the other two.

I’m not really a professional, but a few tips would be,

1. Since you have orders in both gigs, you might feel like it’s a waste of removing it. Maybe you could change one of the gigs into a totally different one by renaming everything. Before it goes any further.
  2. It might help you to offer a $5 starting price. I’m not really sure whether it would help but it’s always a good option.
  3. All your gigs are starting at a price of above $10. You might lose a lot of customers who are in need of smaller projects.
  4. Descriptions are very small. You can always use google translate or be an active member in the forum. I’ve heard a lot of people gained a good knowledge in English as their second language from the community itself.
  5. Don’t underestimate the Buyers Request section. Don’t always make your offers sound too cheap. Some people don’t look for the cheap material. They look for professional work even if it costs a 100 dollars.

ok mate all guys say same things and i do that too but now i am thinking to have only one gig i will delete other gigs.

why Fiverr is so complicated i mean why there are so many algorithms applied fro gig ranking.

why they can not make it simple so a newbie does not have to become a beggar of order and beg in front of a client that they should have my service instead of others i might be low my prices desperately because there is no room for quality works.

now you said that i have all my gigs above 10$ and you said that some buyers looks for small projects if they want small then i can send them custom offers instead of lowering mr gig prices as well

ok mate all guys say same things and i do that too but now i am thinking to have only one gig i will delete other gigs.

why Fiverr is so complicated i mean why there are so many algorithms applied fro gig ranking.

why they can not make it simple so a newbie does not have to become a beggar of order and beg in front of a client that they should have my service instead of others i might be low my prices desperately because there is no room for quality works.

now you said that i have all my gigs above 10$ and you said that some buyers looks for small projects if they want small then i can send them custom offers instead of lowering mr gig prices as well

Don’t delete them yet, PAUSE THEM.

you guys are saying that i am offering same thing please tell me how can i change or convert my 2d explainer videos into some strange or unique things likewise i do not have any idea in my mind that how can i add some thing in them to convet thme into something special or wow thing

I see that you have five gigs all for the same thing.

I also see that you have an order in your queue in one of them.

I think five gigs for the same thing is about four too many.

Somehow you need to change those gigs to be different things.

It is probably hurting you to have so many identical ones. Try pausing three of them. See if this helps you get orders on the other two.

Your gigs are contradicting with each other. You shouldn’t delete them. Try

pausing three of them

Also, If you send a $5 custom request. There’s a chance where the buyer would take a look at your gig itself. When he checks for the prices, it’s simple to understand that you have no $5 offering and they’d choose someone who has it.

I started from nowhere. Now I have 3 long term customers, one who has ordered 12 videos from me. If you keep trying, you’ll hit the jackpot. If you take a look at my reviews, you can see that I have a few repeat customers.

and about the order i have in queue is since from last 2 months as the buyer placed order did not came again to me. so how can i remove it by on my own

and about the order i have in queue is since from last 2 months as the buyer placed order did not came again to me. so how can i remove it by on my own

Did you ever deliver the order? Or has it gone late?

Archived