Officially level one seller...and i'm only 15!

youssefkamel

Gosh that really is mean! 🙁

I don’t know what you were doing when you were 15, but I was eating toffees and reading Jackie, not building a business and saving for my future.

Lots of people post to say they’ve reached a milestone - nothing wrong with that regardless of your age.

Well done again @youssefkamel and I didn’t think you were being arrogant - I thought you were being encouraging to other Fiverr users of any age! ☀️

No no no it wasn’t mean, he did well, just a small advice… if it was from arrogance place, but it is not, so he is doing well, and I hope he succeeds further and does well in all aspect of life.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh that really is mean! 🙁

I don’t know what you were doing when you were 15, but I was eating toffees and reading Jackie, not building a business and saving for my future.

Lots of people post to say they’ve reached a milestone - nothing wrong with that regardless of your age.

Well done again @youssefkamel and I didn’t think you were being arrogant - I thought you were being encouraging to other Fiverr users of any age! ☀️

I agree with you entirely. When I was 12 (many years ago) I started my selling career by taking photos of the neighbour’s kids and selling them to their mothers. In fact many years later I still had the photo of the one kid whose mother didn’t buy from me! 🙂

That is a great achievement by @youssefkamel for which he should be very proud.

I agree with you entirely. When I was 12 (many years ago) I started my selling career by taking photos of the neighbour’s kids and selling them to their mothers. In fact many years later I still had the photo of the one kid whose mother didn’t buy from me! 🙂

That is a great achievement by @youssefkamel for which he should be very proud.

Wow! 12 years old and you started your selling career! That’s brilliant. Are you still in the selling career since you were 12?

Just a general comment: I think all teens should learn a side hustle and how to run a business. Parents should not be over protective of their children. Reality is very harsh, kids must be exposed to it from an early age. I wish my parents were not so over protective or indulgent. My life would have turned out different. Heck, my dad bought me a car - an expensive one in a country like India the day I joined college at 18. They made life too easy for me, and I suffered because of that. I think the reason we don’t have too many people turning to entrepreneurship in India is because Indian parents are too over protective of their kids and try to give them a perfect life. It’s not just enough for kids to study and go to school, do something, learn a real trade, learn how to make money, learn how to earn a living. Trust me, it’s not easy. Most importantly. learn to take failures. You win and lose in life, just keep fighting.

Best of luck youssef, I am also from Egypt and practically we are working on the same category, front-end developing. I hope you get to level 2 faster. Keep those user’s reviews always 5 stars.

Regards,

Joseph - JDpremium

Thank you Joseph,

It’s great to hear that you’re also from Egypt & in the same field too! 😃 Hope for you the best with your freelancing life, I can see that you’re putting so much effort in your gigs!

Congrats! I started Fiverr when I was a teen, too, dropped it once I got in college, and then started up again after college. My advice is to stick with it even if you get busy-- take one order a week only, if you have to. But don’t give it up! It’s a great way to keep building a business no matter where you are or what you do. Great job!

I don’t think countries matter. As a new seller, you won’t get anything from your gig yet. Just some statics that goes upwards and downwards. I would suggest you to focus on buyer requests, they’re everything for new sellers. Send some good buyer requests,improve your gig and what you offer & always check forum for helpful tips. The forum is really important when it comes to understanding Fiverr as a newbie.

I hope one day soon, you’ll be in my shoes too. 🙂

Note that I’m not a professional or so, these are just my personal view & what I’ve been doing. I hope it helps!

well done! im 15 aswell! and i hacw completed nearly 40 orders gotten a good few tips aswell! im happy for you!im aiming for level 2 seller next Good Luck!

Congrats! I started Fiverr when I was a teen, too, dropped it once I got in college, and then started up again after college. My advice is to stick with it even if you get busy-- take one order a week only, if you have to. But don’t give it up! It’s a great way to keep building a business no matter where you are or what you do. Great job!

Thank you, I really needed those words. I’t’s just few days and i’m heading to high school! Hope I’ll be able to focus on both.

Youssef,

Wowzers only 1️⃣

I must say this candidly; you have your stuff together better than a grown man/woman twice or thrice your age. You have a solid plan, a hard worker, and a resilient one. There’s another young fella on here @braden10collins who is impressive for his age, too. 😎

Screen-Shot-2012-03-14-at-11_14.53-AM.png.01c75bdf213012a9255cb2757c96df46.png

Cheers 🍦

Youssef,

Wowzers only 1️⃣

I must say this candidly; you have your stuff together better than a grown man/woman twice or thrice your age. You have a solid plan, a hard worker, and a resilient one. There’s another young fella on here @braden10collins who is impressive for his age, too. 😎

Cheers 🍦

I do know about Braden. His post about success is really inspiring and it did inspire me to not stop and complete working!

Archived