Negative sides of canceling a order for a seller

mdomor288

Hi,

I was working for a buyer, I delivered him the file yesterday and he sent the request of revision / modification by telling that the file is not right that he want.

i checked and rechecked several time and came to know that the file is perfectly matching with his requirement.

My question is ( HE IS NOT ACCEPTING THE FILE, AND NOW IF I CANCEL THE ORDER THE WHAT WILL BE THE NEGATIVE SIDE OF CANCELLATION.? AND AFTER CANCELLATION DOES THE BUYER HAVE PERMISSION TO LEAVE ANY FEEDBACK OR REVIEW )

WHAT WILL BE THE SIDE EFFECTS COME ON MY PROFILE IF I CANCEL THE ORDER NOW?

THANK YOU

Hi,

I was working for a buyer, I delivered him the file yesterday and he sent the request of revision / modification by telling that the file is not right that he want.

i checked and rechecked several time and came to know that the file is perfectly matching with his requirement.

My question is ( HE IS NOT ACCEPTING THE FILE, AND NOW IF I CANCEL THE ORDER THE WHAT WILL BE THE NEGATIVE SIDE OF CANCELLATION.? AND AFTER CANCELLATION DOES THE BUYER HAVE PERMISSION TO LEAVE ANY FEEDBACK OR REVIEW )

THANK YOU

If too many orders are cancelled, it will affect your gig’s placement in the search results and on it’s category page. One legitimate cancellation here and there shouldn’t hurt an established seller.

If an order is cancelled, the buyer cannot leave a review. Buyers can either let the seller keep their pay and leave a negative review, or obtain a cancellation/refund, but be prohibited from posting a review. Buyers cannot have both.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

THANK YOU

Hi,

THANK YOU

There may be situations when cancellations is only based on the buyers fault so if you get alot of cancellations on buyers fault then no need to worry because there are two types of cancellations , One is bad cancellation and other is good cancellation .

Now the questions is this that which one is bad and which one is good . This will be accessed by fiverr from the reason of cancellation or by reading your chat on that order so if it is good cancellation then you don’t need to worry about it . It will only effect your order completion rate not your profile and order completion rate is only the statistics that is only for you to access your completion performance.

Hope it will give you an idea !

Reagrds

waqas

• 2 months later...

Archived