Tips for Newbies [ARCHIVED]

natalieab

5 Tips for newbie:

1. Make an Interesting Gig use a CLEAN and SIMPLE words and easy to understand.
  2. Include a VIDEO on your gig ( I recommend putting a voice over)
  3. Respond as FAST as you CAN to your inbox this will amaze the buyer 🙂
  4. Deliver in Advance and Include some Bonus or FREEBIES this can lead to more orders. (I use this before its effective try it!)
  5. Use a SHORT duration days (Not recommend long duration days) but its depend on your work 🙂

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m only new myself, but I’d say my best tip is: Be Realistic!

Design your gigs so that you’re offering an amount of work that you can do in a reasonably short time-frame. Don’t offer such a large job for $5 ($4 after fees!) that you end up working all day long for a single gig. And when stating your time-frames for work completion, give yourself significantly more time than you need for a single gig.

What could be more frustrating than getting lucky and getting 10 gigs at once… only to realise you’ve promised to complete them all within a single day, and can’t possibly manage that!

This is the Real Tip for the new Guys!!!

On how to" Cancel a order" and not to ever hurt your Ratings!!!

No matter how many times you may have to do this!!!

I have done this close to 400 times!!! and I’m still 100%

With 1,300 orders done!!!

When you feel that their is a order you cant do!!! Message fiverr costumer Service !!!

And tell them!!! They will look into it then have your back!!! Like they always do!!!

When your a seller fiverr will always hear here You!!! and Help you!!!

Your rating is about you!!! Fiverr will never make that against You!!

Have faith in Fiverr They are one your side!!!

So do your best and when you have a order you dont want to do!!!

Then message fiverr to cancel it!!! They will do that for you!!!

With out ever hurting your Rating!!!

Take it fro me! 1,300 orders done!!! at 100% Yet I do have 400 canceled orders!!

All by Fiverr!!!

They care and have your back!!!

Love,Youtubefun

I I dont know if this is allowed, but if you are a video seller with no orders and you find the video duration limit too strict to talk about your order and show an example, have a friend order your gig, and use the live portfolio as an additional space to showcase your examples more - dont just make a video for your buer friend, actually create a video as if you are talking to potential buyers

Guest gangnampsy

Reply to @madmoo: If you have no sales at all then how to build reputation? There are similar gigs here and what should I do?

Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @beyondwebpros: For me I originally had three different types of gigs but my family tree gig was the first order I received so I deleted the other two and concentrated on just the one gig. I market that one and I have not created any other different gigs. I wanted to establish myself on Fiverr and the internet as the best seller for a family tree gig on Fiverr. I really think I have done that and stand out from the rest

http://fiverr.com/just4youall/create-a-romantic-video-with-romantic-music-and-my-written-script-for-your-valentine-with-in-30-hours

HAVE A LOOK AT THIS GIG.

ORDER ONCE, AND I AM SURE YOU WILL ORDER MORE AND MORE.

I will create you a video for your loved one. I will add romantic music and images and script my self. All you have to do is just give me the name of your girl friend/boy friend. Don’t worry about the quality. He/She will love that. I will do a refund if you don’t like the video. This valentine, give your loved one a unusual gift ! Happy Valentines day ! 🙂

TRY A UNUSUAL FOR YOUR LOVE ONE THIS VALENTINES DAY. ! 🙂

Archived