Tips for Newbies [ARCHIVED]

natalieab

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fivesgig

hey guys am new, being on almost 3weeks now but haven’t sold a single gig, am a psychology student, most of my gigs are relating to my field. how what do i actually do to get a 1st sell?

Guest fivesgig

hey guys am new, being on almost 3weeks now but haven’t sold a single gig, am a psychology student, most of my gigs are relating to my field. how what do i actually do to get a 1st sell?

Guest fivesgig

Guest fivesgig

Guest fivesgig

My

tip is

DO THINGS THAT YOU WOULD NOT NORMALLY DO FOR $5, at least until you become a top rated seller. This site is all about sacrifice; if you message buyers from the start saying oh I can’t do that purchase more gigs, you will earn a reputation. Just do it! It’ll reward you 🙂

My

tip is

DO THINGS THAT YOU WOULD NOT NORMALLY DO FOR $5, at least until you become a top rated seller. This site is all about sacrifice; if you message buyers from the start saying oh I can’t do that purchase more gigs, you will earn a reputation. Just do it! It’ll reward you 🙂

My

tip is

My

tip is

Archived