Tips for Newbies [ARCHIVED]

natalieab

hi people im new to fiver i dont quite understand how it actually works i make custom good quality drawings that take time but are quite good how does the pricing sistem works? i would like to be able to charge diferent prices depending on the quality of the works , how can i add this options? anybody? thanks to everyone .

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi people im new to fiver i dont quite understand how it actually works i make custom good quality drawings that take time but are quite good how does the pricing sistem works? i would like to be able to charge diferent prices depending on the quality of the works , how can i add this options? anybody? thanks to everyone .

hi people im new to fiver i dont quite understand how it actually works i make custom good quality drawings that take time but are quite good how does the pricing sistem works? i would like to be able to charge diferent prices depending on the quali…

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

THanx for all the advice guys!! I need it! New here and having real trouble getting my gig out there!I think it’s pretty good, please take a look ad comment!! I don’t do Facebook and new to twitter!

Also having real problems uploading JPEGs for my gig, no joy with iPad or iPhone and very hit n miss on pc! Don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Made sureright size!,?

Hi guys and thanks for these wonderful tips, as a newbie myself i just want to ask a question “how can we get noticed?” you all know that the competition as it’s top now and simply it’s difficult for us to get buyers attention and thanks to some of frauds buyers don’t even bother to give us a chance so if anybody has a suggestion for this please help me and other newbie’s out thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We’v been on Fiverr for a week or so now and seemed to have no interest although we think we’v got some great gigs.

It’s a real shame that new users are only allowed very limited amounted of times to use the ‘gig request’ services. If anything newwer sellers should get more opportunity to prove themselves.

My guess is , is that many give up on this website before they’v even laid the foundations.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some great tips in here, thanks guys!! I’m open to feedback so if anyone would like to give me an honest opinion of my Gigs feels free to have a look and let me know what you think 🙂 Maybe I should post a video… but I hate talking on camera eeep! :">

Archived