Tips for Newbies [ARCHIVED]

natalieab

My

tip is

DO THINGS THAT YOU WOULD NOT NORMALLY DO FOR $5, at least until you become a top rated seller. This site is all about sacrifice; if you message buyers from the start saying oh I can’t do that purchase more gigs, you will earn a reputation. Just do it! It’ll reward you 🙂

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Reply to @fivesgig: I see you have only 3 gigs. Perhaps create some more? Also in your ‘what women want’ gig, perhaps offer a money back guarantee if they dont like it, they dont pay."

Hi all, I’m a newbie. Just a quick question about this. If you offer a refund does the gig need to be cancelled for the refund to be provided? If so, do cancelled gigs hurt your rating?

"Reply to @fivesgig: I see you have only 3 gigs. Perhaps create some more? Also in your ‘what women want’ gig, perhaps offer a money back guarantee if they dont like it, they dont pay."

Hi all, I’m a newbie. Just a quick question about this. If you offer a refund does the gig need to be cancelled for the refund to be provided? If so, do cancelled gigs hurt your rating?

Archived