Miscalculation On My Account Resulted in a Negative Impact

michael78781

I started to notice a reduction in sales and then review my stats to find that impressions, clicks and orders went down. I found it odd since I have been steadily growing in traffic and sales over the last few years. I really have appreciated the Fiverr platform over the years and have been so dedicated to it as well! I’ve been on Fiverr since 2010 and was featured a few years ago my category. As soon as this miscalculation happened, I dropped significantly in impressions, clicks and sales. I reached out to support and they told me there was a miscalculation on my account. That miscalculation happened to show 1 and 2 star reviews in my analytics, which I’ve never received. I’ve maintained a 5 star rating since I started with Fiverr in 2010. The support ticket got escalated to another customer support representative and I was disappointed in the way he handled my situation. It came off short and not really caring about the situation. he offered no help or alternative to what happened which was due to a faulty system. I totally understand that Fiverr editors can add and remove the featured association with any gig. I respect that 100%. I just feel like it’s too much of a coincidence that this happened and I noticed the analytics glitch happened on my account. Now that the glitch is fixed, I do hope my account grows back to what it used to be. I am just surprised how the customer support representative handled the ticket.

That sounds like a serious flaw that hurt your sales badly.

I notice that my cancellation rate keeps getting to 94% then suddenly drops to 93% repeatedly as if it can’t make it higher even though I don’t have more cancellations.
It drops for no reason repeatedly. The glitches on the analytics page never go in a favorable direction.

There have been other such glitches that make it look like I’m doing worse than I am on that page too. Yours is more serious though.

That sounds like a serious flaw that hurt your sales badly.

I notice that my cancellation rate keeps getting to 94% then suddenly drops to 93% repeatedly as if it can’t make it higher even though I don’t have more cancellations.

It drops for no reason repeatedly. The glitches on the analytics page never go in a favorable direction.

There have been other such glitches that make it look like I’m doing worse than I am on that page too. Yours is more serious though.

I am agreed with you. Yes that thing is bothering a lot don’t know how it goes up and how it come downs. I made several calculations but i don’t know how its working.

Archived