Successful on fiverr

greghutt

Still haven’t got an order from last time I posted. I’m still wondering why. I have descriptions, pictures / videos that looks very good. (you could compare it to people who are very successful on fiverr). But I still don’t get orders, I don’t know if I need to have more patience or if I need to do something to make people order my stuff.

Don’t sit and wait for buyers to come and place order on your gigs. You may have very good gig descriptions you may have good videos but if you don’t have any ratings initially that cause little problems that’s why buyer avoid to place orders with newbies…

So use buyer request to grab some you have 10 buyer requests each and every day so use them wisely and grab some projects.

Every success need sacrifice.

Sacrifice your time in buyer request and soon you will get the fruits.

Thanks & Regards:
zazi

Don’t sit and wait for buyers to come and place order on your gigs. You may have very good gig descriptions you may have good videos but if you don’t have any ratings initially that cause little problems that’s why buyer avoid to place orders with newbies…

So use buyer request to grab some you have 10 buyer requests each and every day so use them wisely and grab some projects.

Every success need sacrifice.

Sacrifice your time in buyer request and soon you will get the fruits.

Thanks & Regards:

zazi

Thank you for the tip 🙂

But should I bother sending my gig when 8 people already did?

Thank you for the tip 🙂

But should I bother sending my gig when 8 people already did?

Welcome and pleasure all mines. Yeah always try on suitable buyer request even it has 20-30 requests. Prepare your proposal in a way that it get buyers attention and that’s it.

I my self don’t see the sent request number on buyer request. If the buyer request meets my criteria i just send and believe me it really works…

zazi_developer is right. I’m a pretty new seller, and so far all of the buyers I’ve gotten are off of buyers request. Most of them have become repeat buyers as well, so I’ve been lucky in that regard.
But yeah, don’t stop sending offers just because you see 8 other people have already done it. If yours is exactly what the buyer needs, they will take you up on it. Have confidence in your gig and yourself 🙂
(Given all the stipulations I’ve been seeing on there from buyers recently, it seems like most of the offers they get aren’t all that great anyways. So go for it! You’ll never succeed if you don’t try.)

Archived