How many of you working on fiverr as full time or part time freelancer

sanju1235

poll  

40 members have voted

1. 1. poll

I’m curious if there’s any specific reason for why you’d want to know this? 🙂 Especially since you didn’t make the poll private, and some sellers will not want to share such personal information out in the wild.

He simple wants to know who are Full time and who are Part time freelancers. In fact he doesn’t want to know the Ratio. Looks like something that.

He simple wants to know who are Full time and who are Part time freelancers. In fact he doesn’t want to know the Ratio. Looks like something that.

I don’t think so, because his question was “how many of you”, not “who of you” 😛

And I asked because I’ve seen several new sellers who don’t want to start on Fiverr until they get some statistical data first, even though the statistics are not very accurate considering the pool size… so if they want assurance or reassurance, there is none as far as I know.

Starting on Fiverr just because others may be doing it full time doesn’t guarantee them that they can use it full time, too, which is where many beginners make a mistake in my opinion.

can you tell me about PRO? and why they offer high amount?

Sure, plenty of information here:

https://www.fiverr.com/introducing-pro

https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008905708-Discover-Fiverr-Pro

I have also answered lots of questions about PRO here:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

I am a Fiverr PRO seller, ask me anything!

Hi folks, I am a Fiverr PRO seller who was approached by Fiverr to apply for and join the platform. I am happy to answer any questions about my thoughts on Fiverr PRO, experience with my gigs, or anything else you're curious about. Mod Note: Paul...

Reading time: 19 mins ? Likes: 441 ❤

And I shared my thoughts here:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Fiverr PRO - Thoughts After a Few Weeks

Hey all, your friendly, neighborhood Fiverr PRO seller here. I've been offering my Fiverr PRO gigs for almost three weeks now, and wanted to give a quick update on how things are going, for anyone thinking of joining the program: Active Gig Details...

Reading time: 1 mins ? Likes: 39 ❤

I’m curious if there’s any specific reason for why you’d want to know this? 🙂 Especially since you didn’t make the poll private, and some sellers will not want to share such personal information out in the wild.

Sorry i forgot to make it private but i have closed the poll, i just want to analyze the ratio of full time and part time sellers

I don’t think so, because his question was “how many of you”, not “who of you” 😛

And I asked because I’ve seen several new sellers who don’t want to start on Fiverr until they get some statistical data first, even though the statistics are not very accurate considering the pool size… so if they want assurance or reassurance, there is none as far as I know.

Starting on Fiverr just because others may be doing it full time doesn’t guarantee them that they can use it full time, too, which is where many beginners make a mistake in my opinion.

Our answered was based on “Why didn’t he make the poll private” NOT on the title 😛

Anyway your answer is right according the title.

Archived