About the Pro Gigs - No Reason to Worry

writer99025

On my end, pro gigs are doing more harm than good to those who are skilled. The vetting process for these gigs is ridiculously achievements off Fiverr and how about those who have given their time to Fiverr? That’s wouldn’t have been a problem if they didn’t stamp these gigs on the top of every search. This means, people get to choose from them if they look or feel great without considering the other sellers.

Some pro gigs sell for over $500 for something really simple, however, some sell for as low as $100 too which is the equivalent of some level 2 and level 3 sellers on the platform. How do they deal with that?

I am against the pro gigs.

Some pro gigs sell for over $500 for something really simple, however, some sell for as low as $100 too which is the equivalent of some level 2 and level 3 sellers on the platform. How do they deal with that?

Fiverr is a competitive market. Sellers, Pro or otherwise, can charge whatever prices they want. If buyers think those prices are fair for the service the seller is offering, they will place an order. There is nothing wrong with this system, nor the capitalism and competition that define it.

If you want to compete, price your services according to what your market thinks is a fair value for those services. It is unwise to complain that other sellers are more successful at doing this than you are. YOU can always improve, so long as you are willing to take the time to do your market research, and think of creative ways to overcome your competition (Pro or otherwise).

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fiverr is a competitive market. Sellers, Pro or otherwise, can charge whatever prices they want. If buyers think those prices are fair for the service the seller is offering, they will place an order. There is nothing wrong with this system, nor the capitalism and competition that define it.

If you want to compete, price your services according to what your market thinks is a fair value for those services. It is unwise to complain that other sellers are more successful at doing this than you are. YOU can always improve, so long as you are willing to take the time to do your market research, and think of creative ways to overcome your competition (Pro or otherwise).

It doesn’t change the fact that the attention these gigs get are simply undeserved especially when the accounts are as new as under 3 days.

It doesn’t change the fact that the attention these gigs get are simply undeserved especially when the accounts are as new as under 3 days.

Why is it “undeserved” that Fiverr is giving greater attention to sellers that they have vetted, and that they believe will earn them a higher revenue per order?

If you want to compete with the services Fiverr thinks will earn them more revenue, raise your prices. Earn more revenue for Fiverr, and I bet they’ll give your gigs more attention too.

Why is it “undeserved” that Fiverr is giving greater attention to sellers that they have vetted, and that they believe will earn them a higher revenue per order?

If you want to compete with the services Fiverr thinks will earn them more revenue, raise your prices. Earn more revenue for Fiverr, and I bet they’ll give your gigs more attention too.

raise your prices. Earn more revenue for Fiverr, and I bet they’ll give your gigs more attention too.

If I may chime in, maybe an additional step should take place before one raises their prices/perceived value.

You need to check what you are offering, how you are presenting it and how valuable it is for ones clients.

I understand the “Pro gigs don’t deserve it” sentiment but I took a quick look at @daniella10ad gigs and there are several negative reviews that makes me assume a self check is in order before blaming others.

raise your prices. Earn more revenue for Fiverr, and I bet they’ll give your gigs more attention too.

If I may chime in, maybe an additional step should take place before one raises their prices/perceived value.

You need to check what you are offering, how you are presenting it and how valuable it is for ones clients.

I understand the “Pro gigs don’t deserve it” sentiment but I took a quick look at @daniella10ad gigs and there are several negative reviews that makes me assume a self check is in order before blaming others.

Absolutely. An excellent point.

Archived