What's the Mount Everest of Fiverr?

writer99025

OK, so with language being removed from the ambassador equation, we’re still left with the fear or airplane/train/car travels 😱 I admit, I may have seen too many crash/disaster movies (I can’t help it, I love the grand effects), and that might have altered my senses to some big degree.

The bear emoji looks so like me when I’m all grumpy and moody 🐻

@woofy31 How about travelling by ship?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, starting with a small hill… Mount Everest for me is far away! SO my first 10K earned is my first goal. Of course I would love to me a TRS too, but I like to work on the small goals first. Climbing the Fiverr mountain takes patience when you only have a small niche like me.

My Mt. Everest at this moment is to launch my own start-up. I have the idea, I have the time but I don’t have the resources. But if we are talking about Fiverr I gotta say my Everest or let’s say K2 (as K2 is harder to climb) would be becoming Top Rated seller and Fiverr Ambassador and I know that it isn’t going to be nowhere soon. 🙂

Well, I received TRS within 2 months of registering on the site. Since I am never going to be able to climb Mount Everest, it would be getting my TRS back. Not going to happen.

Yes i saw… i think you are not only one. i saw few people become TRS and who doesn’t have huge review. you know what sometimes i want wanna be like that… but perhaps i can’t.

I know some people that don’t appreciate flying would rather go by boat.

I know some people that don’t appreciate flying would rather go by boat.

Although I´m scared of flying, when it comes to a long trip where I have to cross a big wide ocean, I prefer plane to boat/ship. 🙂

What was that? Did you say something about Titanic? 😰

LOL, exactly what I thought too 😅

But at least you’re on the water and there are lifeboats.

In fact, it’s a mandatory law to have enough lifeboats for each passenger unlike the Titanic.

I know people who are afraid of flying but if needed be, would take a boat before booking a flight.

We have to get @woofy31 out of his comfort zone to explore a little 😉

But at least you’re on the water and there are lifeboats.

In fact, it’s a mandatory law to have enough lifeboats for each passenger unlike the Titanic.

I know people who are afraid of flying but if needed be, would take a boat before booking a flight.

Kk, I support your ˝mission˝ 😁

To become TRS! After so long that will give me the stability I need 🙂

I’d also love to become a Top Rated Seller and gain some financial stability.

Do you really think that being a TRS gives financial stability? It does not give that, because it’s only a badge.

I’m a TRS for a long time, and I’m still going through all the low sales / good sales periods all the time, especially the low sales part. TRS does not guarantee constant sales, it does not guarantee good search positioning, and it definitely does not guarantee financial stability - you’ll still be a freelancer, and freelancing is not really a stable day job.

It will still be up to you to create your financial stability, Fiverr will never promise you financial stability unless you provide that stability yourself with the tools you get from Fiverr 😉

Oh, and you can still lose the TRS badge - it’s not permanent or stable either 😉

P.S. in case you haven’t seen, there are various TRSs on the forum who complain about low sales & search positioning just like with any other seller level 😉

Do you really think that being a TRS gives financial stability? It does not give that, because it’s only a badge.

I’m a TRS for a long time, and I’m still going through all the low sales / good sales periods all the time, especially the low sales part. TRS does not guarantee constant sales, it does not guarantee good search positioning, and it definitely does not guarantee financial stability - you’ll still be a freelancer, and freelancing is not really a stable day job.

It will still be up to you to create your financial stability, Fiverr will never promise you financial stability unless you provide that stability yourself with the tools you get from Fiverr 😉

Oh, and you can still lose the TRS badge - it’s not permanent or stable either 😉

P.S. in case you haven’t seen, there are various TRSs on the forum who complain about low sales & search positioning just like with any other seller level 😉

Yeah, I have tried explaining that to some people, but they don’t understand.

Yeah, I have tried explaining that to some people, but they don’t understand.

When I read those posts, I had one of those enlightening moments - I had finally found why people on the forum are so eager to become TRS; it’s just one of those “…but it’s wrong!” things 😑

I do wonder, if people become TRS hoping to get financial stability, and they see none, what will they hope for next?

When I read those posts, I had one of those enlightening moments - I had finally found why people on the forum are so eager to become TRS; it’s just one of those “…but it’s wrong!” things 😑

I do wonder, if people become TRS hoping to get financial stability, and they see none, what will they hope for next?

For me becoming a top rated seller is my MT. Everest, not because of financial stability but because I am working here for 3.5 years already, all positive reviews, exceptional customer care and I’ve brought a couple of clients that become regulars as well some sellers.

Somewhere deep inside me, I think that I deserve the badge. But if I am honest with myself there are tons of other sellers that have more sales and reviews than me and they are still level 2. 🙂

For me becoming a top rated seller is my MT. Everest, not because of financial stability but because I am working here for 3.5 years already, all positive reviews, exceptional customer care and I’ve brought a couple of clients that become regulars as well some sellers.

Somewhere deep inside me, I think that I deserve the badge. But if I am honest with myself there are tons of other sellers that have more sales and reviews than me and they are still level 2. 🙂

But if I am honest with myself there are tons of other sellers that have more sales and reviews than me and they are still level 2

That’s exactly what I saw and what made me question my own badge 😃 But I know it’s not about the badge or level or whatever… it’s about niche, choices, demand and marketing.

And you also get what you put into it.

But if I am honest with myself there are tons of other sellers that have more sales and reviews than me and they are still level 2

That’s exactly what I saw and what made me question my own badge 😃 But I know it’s not about the badge or level or whatever… it’s about niche, choices, demand and marketing.

And you also get what you put into it.

Definitely, someone said that the number of top-rated sellers per category is limited nowadays. I know that I fulfill most of the requirements, but I don’t rush for now. I just know that I will keep improving myself from day to day constantly.

For me, its just being happy. Plain and simple.
I have minimal sets of demands, enough to keep the smile on my face.

I have a bucket list which I look forward to completing with or without the help of Fiverr.

It starts off with a Europe tour, and ends with an old me sipping tea while on a rocking chair with my long term girlfriend by my side, who’ll be equally beautiful then, holding hands and looking at the horizon at the country-side.

Melodramatic much? Nah. That’s my Everest!

That’s a bummer 😦

Thanks for the reality check.

I get your point but its not ‘only a badge’. Many people buy from TRS only, that automatically gives you advantage over the rest. Of course it’s not a magic wand that automatically solves your problems, but being a TRS certainly helps you get more clients.

I get your point but its not ‘only a badge’. Many people buy from TRS only, that automatically gives you advantage over the rest. Of course it’s not a magic wand that automatically solves your problems, but being a TRS certainly helps you get more clients.

Many people buy from TRS only, but being a TRS certainly helps you get more clients.

Of course, I never said that you don’t get advantages. I simply said that being a badge it just does not give any financial stability like many think.

I’m a TRS, I never had any financial stability in all these years on Fiverr, but I did see some Level 2 sellers who do have financial stability. Financial stability is something only you can offer yourself, a badge cannot offer that.

Archived