What's the Mount Everest of Fiverr?

writer99025

Many people buy from TRS only, but being a TRS certainly helps you get more clients.

Of course, I never said that you don’t get advantages. I simply said that being a badge it just does not give any financial stability like many think.

I’m a TRS, I never had any financial stability in all these years on Fiverr, but I did see some Level 2 sellers who do have financial stability. Financial stability is something only you can offer yourself, a badge cannot offer that.

Of course, I never said that you don’t get advantages. I simply said that being a badge it just does not give any financial stability like many think.

I’m a TRS, I never had any financial stability in all these years on Fiverr, but I did see some Level 2 sellers who do have financial stability. Financial stability is something only you can offer yourself, a badge cannot offer that.

It does not make sense to depend on Fiverr completely. I truly realized this after what happened to James Bulls - who was one of the best sellers here. Now I take a day at a time, never think too far ahead. I may have big plans - Mt. Everest etc. but I also know freelancing as a whole is uncertain, so take a day at a time and go on forward.

So I check my search position once every month, towards the end of the month. I found that I am on the 4th page for articles and blog posts. I can afford to be cool about this because I have no family/dependents, don’t have to pay rent and have a substantial income apart from Fiverr. Can’t imagine how I would be if I was financially dependent on this.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does not make sense to depend on Fiverr completely. I truly realized this after what happened to James Bulls - who was one of the best sellers here. Now I take a day at a time, never think too far ahead. I may have big plans - Mt. Everest etc. but I also know freelancing as a whole is uncertain, so take a day at a time and go on forward.

So I check my search position once every month, towards the end of the month. I found that I am on the 4th page for articles and blog posts. I can afford to be cool about this because I have no family/dependents, don’t have to pay rent and have a substantial income apart from Fiverr. Can’t imagine how I would be if I was financially dependent on this.

freelancing as a whole is uncertain, so take a day at a time and go on forward.

But this is also true on any platform.

What happened to James Bulls?

My Mount Everest of Fiverr, would be being able to have a consistent flow of orders, and for the most part being able to rely on it as a main source of income overtime. I know that’s more challenging as freelancing is never certain. But if I’m able to find loyal buyers, and keep working with them , I think it could become a good amount of my income I need and want to earn per month.

Archived